Part 38

Like?(: Hope you enjoy! ~Sara♥

________________________________________________________

*The girls name is Selena, but she's not a celebrity, she's just a normal teenage girl*

______________________________
Justin sets you down on the couch, in front of the coffee table that has all of the music video outfits on it(: You are still gaping at the lavender dress. Justin laughs.

"You want to try that one on first princess?(:" Justin asks you while picking up the dress and laying it in your lap so he can carry you back up to the bed room.

You smile in his arms, you can't wait to try this on!(: Too bad you won't be able to stand up in it:(

"Justin how is my whole body going to be showing when I can't stand up?" You ask looking up at him.

Justin smiles, "Don't worry, we have something that will hold you up, and it's something that can be edited out of the video, so no body will see it, and it will take the pressure off your back."

You smile at him, and lean up to give him  a peck on the cheek, "Thanks Justin, you really seem to have thought this through(:"

He smiles back, "Of course(: I want you to be able to have a lot of fun in this video, even though your back is hurting."

He walks you over to the bed and sets you down on it, and helps you take off your sweatshirt and sweatpants, you are now just in you underwear and bra. Justin is trying to keep his eyes from staring as hard as he can. He quickly grabs the dress, you lift up your arms a little and he slips it over your head. He lifts you up a little, so the bottom of the dress can fall to your feet.

He smiles(: "Wow you look gorgeous(:" You look down at the beautiful dress, falling in love with it all over again. Justin scoops you up and walks to you the bathroom, he lets you down gently, so you can look at yourself in the full length mirror. Justin is holding on to your hips, so it doesn't hurt as bad.

You smile, "I love this dress so much!"

Justin cradles you up in his arms again, "I love the girl wearing it(:" He kisses you<3

You blush and kiss him back(: Smiling in between(:

***

Justin sets you down outside on the beach chair, so he can go talk to the producers, directors and the rest of the crew, including Fredo, who have just arrived for the shoot of the video. You look around, wishing you could just get up and walk around, seeing what they are setting up. You see from where you are sitting, on one side of the lawn, they are setting up a gorgeous gazebo.

'That must be the scene we are doing first, since I am wearing this dress.' You think to yourself, 'Or maybe I am wearing a different outfit in there.'

Justin has been taking a while, you wonder where he is...You turn around to look behind you, and there, coming through the back door is Justin, in an off white tuxedo with a lavender tie on(: You can't take your eyes off of him. His hair is perfect, his smile is perfect, everything is perfect. Well he always is(; You smile at him, and give him a little wink when he gets closer. He just laughs and comes to sit next to you.

"The makeup lady was just going to fix your hair up, and if you wanted some makeup on you can or you can just stay beautiful you with out makeup(:" Justin smiles at you and kisses your cheek.

You blush, "Well I will let her do whatever she thinks is best, as long as I still look like myself afterwards(:" You say that, because there are a lot of photoshoots you've seen where the person looks completely different and you just want to be you, not a model.

Justin smiles, "Don't worry, she won't need to even do anything, you look perfect to me already(:"

You blush again and smile big.

***

Justin craddles you again and walks you over to where the makeup ladys' station is and sets you down on the chair in front of the mirror. Justin gives you a peck on the cheek and says he has to go talk to Fredo about the scenes and everything. You smile at him and watch him walk away.

***
"You must be miss Selena!" A perky voice says behind you, making you jump a little. She walks un in front of you, and you nod at her and smile shyly.

"Well I'm Rosey!" She holds out her hand and you shake it lightly.

You smile, "Nice to meet you."

"Same to you my dear, now I am going to do your hair, I have an amazing idea in mind, so I will do that first and then your makeup." She says quickly.

"Oh about the makeup, please still make me look like myself I don't want a ton of makeup on." You say as she is getting the hair brush off the vanity.

"You got it deary. Now I am going to turn you around so you can't see what your hair is going to look like, I want it to be a surprise!" She smiles at you.

***

"Ok, just a touch of hairspray," Rosey says after about half an hour of doing your hair, "and wa-la!"

She turns you around and tells you to close your eyes.

"Ok open deary!" She squeals.

You slowly open you eyes and your jaw drops, your hair is mostly straigtened, but there are a few parts here and there that she curled, including ones on the side of your face. There were also cute little lavendar flowers all around(:

"I love it!" You smile at her and you two give eachother a quick hug.

"Now! Time for the makeup!"

***

Justin comes over, right when your make up is done, you are facing away from him and the mirror, so you haven't seen it yet. Rosey turns you around to Justin.

His jaw drops. "Oh my goodness baby! You look so beautiful." <3

____________________________________

Sorry if this one stinks:(

COMMENT VOT FAN!(: