Part 31

Enjoy!(: ~Sara♥

________________________________________________________

*The girls name is Selena, but she's not a celebrity, she's just a normal teenage girl*

_____________________

     You smile, scoot over in the hostpial bed a little, and pat the space beside you, signaling for Justin to come sit by you. He does a little jump and sits down next you and hands you your flowers(: You burry your face in them and smell them<3

      "Thank you so much, Justin, these are beautiful!" You say, smiling at him and give him a sideways hug.

      Justin kisses your forehead. "No problem, babe. As I have been saying, you deserve the best, and right now you needed flowers(:"

      You giggle. "You're so silly, Justin! I am not that amazing!" You say that because you were always the outsider in school, always alone, and no boys liked you.

      Justin looks at you, dumbfounded. "Really, Sel, we are going to go through this again? You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You are amazing in every single way, and I am so glad to call you mine. If any other guy had you I would be the most jealous guy on earth."

      You kiss his cheek. "Don't worry, babe, you will forever and always have me; I will never leave you" <3

     *Knock, knock, knock*

     The doctor opens the door slowly. "May I come in, Ms. Gomez?"

      "Yes, of course!" You say as Justin stands up so the doctor can stand next to the bed.

      The doctor opens the door all the way and walks over to the side of your hispotal bed where Justin was laying. "Ms. Gomez, we have your lab results back from the x-rays." He puts the x-rays up on the light screen so you can see them easier.

      "As I had said before, I thought you might have had a dislocated shoulder, which is pretty obivous, but we still had to be sure. As for the pain in your lower back," He signals to the next picture, "It looks like you have a broken tailbone."

      Your heart sinks a little bit. 'Broken!?' You think to yourself. You take a really big swallow and shift around in your bed alittle bit. 'What am I going to do? I don't have the money to spend on this emergency room visit! Oh my gosh, and what about my mom? She doesn't even know about this yet!'

      "Justin, can you call my mom and let her know what's going on?" Justin nods as you hand him your phone, and he silently goes out to the hallway.

      You turn your gaze to the doctor, still feeling horrified. "So what am I going to have to do?" You feel so helpless, your throat is dry, and you feel like your about to throw up everywhere.

      The doctor clears his throat. "Well, we are going to have to pop that back into place as soon as possible. We will have to do that within the hour, don't worry, we will numb it so your won't feel the pain. As for your tailbone, you are going to have to be in a wheel chair for at least two weeks, with good padding, so your tailbone doesn't hurt more than it does. It needs to heal, and the best way to do that is to not walk, because that pressure of moving your legs really affects it."

      You feel frozen, not wanting to move. I am in Paris, and I have to be in a wheelchair the whole time!? "When can I be released?" That was the first thing you needed to know. You glanced out the window; Justin is still talking on the phone with your mom. You look back at the doctor.

      "As soon as we get your shoulder back in place, you will be free to go; you will just have to stay here a little bit after so we can make sure your shoulder is fine." The doctor tells you sincerely.

      You take a deep breath as Justin walks through the door. "Your mom is so worried, but I told her you are doing okay. She said for you to call her when you have a chance."

      You knod. "I will call her when we leave."

     Justin looks surprised. "You get to leave today?"

      You smile. "Yep, they just have to get my shoulder into place, though." You tell him, and then turn to the doctor. "Can we do it now?"

      The doctor grabs the x-ray pictures. "Yes, Ms. Gomez, I will be back in about five minutes to get you; we just have to get you numbed up first, which will only take a couple minutes, then we'll get started, and you'll be free to go." The doctor walks out the door, but then turns back around, "Oh, and I will have a nurse get the wheelchair ready for you."

      You nod. "Thank you." The doctor walks away. Justin comes over to you and gives you a light hug so he doesn't hurt your shoulder.

      "I am so sorry this happened to you, baby." Justin says sadly and keeps hugging you; he sounds so sad.

      You laugh a little. "Babe, don't worry; you want to know how this even happened?"

     Justin lifts his eyebrows. "You feel in the shower."

      You smile. "Yeah, but there's a reason I did." You pause for a second because you can't stop laughing, "O-ok," You burst into laughter again.

      Justin can't help but laugh. "Tell me! Tell me!"

       You get yourself together and finally tell him, "Well...I has 'As Long As You Love Me' stuck in my head, so I started singing it...and I started dancing, and then, well-" Justin cuts you off.

      "You fell." Justin has a smile on his face. He still feels really bad, but this was just too funny.

      "Yeah..." You say, and you and Justin burst into laughter.

      There's a knock at the door again. "Okay, Ms. Gomez, I am going to numb your shoulder really quick," He lifts up your right sleeve and pokes the needle in. You wince a little; you absolutly hate shots, and just needles in general. He takes out the needle. "There, all done! Now that is going to take about 3 minutes to fully come into effect. I will be right back, I just have to go sign a paper for a patient to be released."

      You nod at him, your shoulder is already starting to feel numb. You poke it; it still hurts somewhat. The doctor is already back, "Okay, Ms. Gomez, time to go."

      Justin walks over to you and kisses you on the cheek and whispers in your ear, "I love you, baby."

     You smile at him. "Love you too." Justin takes your flowers for you, so they don't get left or ruined.

      The doctor unlocks the wheels on the bed so it can be moved, and starts pushing you out of the room. Justin gives your hand a quick kiss, and watches you go through the surgery door down the hall.

_________________________

Comment Vote Fan!(: <3