Part 30

Hope ya'll are liking the story so far(: please comment! Love u guys(: ~Sara♥

________________________________________________________

*The girls name is Selena, but she's not a celebrity, she's just a normal teenage girl*

_________________________

     Justin is still craddling you in his arms. You hear the elevator ding, signaling you are on the first floor. Justin jogs to the parking garage; he doesn't care about the fans now, he just wants you safe.

     when he finds his car, he has to set you down on the hood really quick so he can grab his car keys from his pocket. He unlocks the car, opens your door first, craddles you back into his arms, and sets you down gently in the passenger seat.

     You try to put on your seat belt, but can't; your shoulder hurts too much. "Here, baby, I got it." Justin puts your seatbelt on for you. 

     "Thanks, babe(:" You give him a kiss on the cheek. Justin licks his lips and blushes a little. You see that and you giggle. "Baby, what are you blushing for?"

     Justin smiles at you. "Because, babe, you are so beautiful and I still can't believe I am with the most amazing girl in the world."

     You smile. "Oh stop it, you!" You blush give him a little nudge. Justin laughs, shuts your door, walks over to the drivers side, sits down, and closes his door. He starts the car and backs it up quickly and speeds to the hospital. "Justin, you don't need to go so fast! I am not dying!"

     "I don't care, baby, I want to get there to make sure you're okay." You don't say anything after that. You try to move your hurt arm, but you can't, it's so painful! You use your unhurt arm and feel your lower back.

     "Ow," You think to yourself. It's still super sore.

     You arrive at the hospital and Justin craddles you up in his arms again and takes you inside. He goes to the front desk and sets you down in a chair while they take your information. "Hey, baby, I will be back really soon; I am going to see if there's anything for us to eat."

     You knod and Justin kisses you on the forehead, and you watch him walk away. "Ma'am? Here's a wheelchair for you," There's are nurse standing beside you and helps you up into the wheelchair.

     "Thanks," you tell her. She takes you to your room and helps you onto the hospital bed. You wonder where Justin is; he's been taking forever!

     There's a knock on the door. "Come in!"

     Justin walks in with a boquet of flowers<3

_____________________________

Comment, Fan, Vote:D <3