Part 2

Part 2! Hope you enjoy! Recommend this to your friends if you enjoy(: ~Sara♥

_____________________________________________________________
      You hop out of the shower, wrap a towel around you, grab your hairbrush, and start singing into it like a microphone(: "All around the world people want to be loved....!!!" And you start dancing all over the place. Then you dry off your hair; there are light curls in it. You put on the outfit you spent so much time on and look at yourself in the mirror, proud of what you have done.

     Before you put on your bandana, you straighten your bangs so they're not all crazy, and put a little hair spray on. Then your favorite song, 'Catching Feelings', comes on and you start swaying with the music(: While that's playing, you put your bandana on and pin it so it stays on and doesn't move.
You don't want to wear too much make-up, there's a big chance you might start crying when you meet him, so you just put on some foundation, a little mascara, and some clear lip gloss. You look at the time and you see that it's 1 o'clock. You smile; you will be leaving in 30 minutes to go meet your idol(: 
      Before you are done you decide to write I ♥ JB on your cheeks(: You grab your purple converse, you purse with a couple things for Justin to sign, your phone, (you hope you can get a picture with him on that, instead of just the picture they take at the M&G), and some money so you can possibly  buy a Believe Tour t-shirt or bracelet.
      You run downstairs and your mom has a snack out for you to eat on the way to the concert, incase you're hungry. "You ready to go?" Your mom asks to the smiling you. 
      "Yesssss!!! Let's go!(: You run to your mom's car; there's a Believe CD in t,ere too, and you turn it on. You and your mom drive off, and 20 minutes later you see the arena in the distance....(:
________________________