VOL.1 ; CH.2: Parameters

Start from the beginning

CALAMITY SLAYER: EX

HESTIA'S BLESSING: A

WEAPON MASTERY: S

MULTILINGUAL: EX

SAVIOR: A => S

EMBODIMENT OF THE THRONE OF HEROES: EX

NOBLE PHANTASM

ARGO VESTA: A => S+

ARROW OF ORION: EX

????? ?????: _

THRONE OF HEROES: EX+
___________________________________

Everyone became wide eyed, when witnessing Bell's parameters.

"T-That's impossible!" Da Vinci exclaimed in shock. "You're so strong, and you even have the qualifications to be in every original class!"

"Master, you're incredibly powerful, and you aren't even a servant yet." Mordred said.

"Yeah, Master's physical abilities are average, but his luck, not to mention Noble Phantasms, and skills are crazy." Shirou said.

"You weren't kidding, when you said you are Hestia's child, holy cow!" Gudako yelled, surprising Romani and Da Vinci.

"You're Hestia's child!? I thought Hestia was a Virgin Goddess, how?!" Romani questioned.

I could only sigh. "In my world, Gods descended to our world, and coexisted with mankind. Currently, we are within the Age of Gods, said Gods, give certain mortals a tiny fraction of their divinity, creating Familias, and Adventurers, we get stronger overtime, and gain more Divinity as time goes on, I have Hestia's Divinity, making me her child." Bell explained.

"I see, is your world a utopia then?" Da Vinci asked.

"Yes, and no. While I do find the world beautiful, we still have monsters, calamities, rouge gods, evil organizations, and wars, so..." Bell shrugging.

"Bell, what's Liaris Freese?" Marie asked.

"It's my special, and one of a kind, growth skill." Bell replied.

"Growth Skill?" Gudako asked.

"In basic terms, the more I train, or fight, I will get stronger, growth, and with that skill, it cranks that rate of growth to eleven, if not higher depending on my desires. It's a skill that I manifested into existence, a way of increasing my growth simply out of shear desire."

"But that's impossible, for you to manifest a skill like that would mean–" Romani said, before getting cut off by Olga.

"I pure one track mind, that only exists once a millennium." She finished.

"Yup, and an additional effect it has, allows me immunity to charms, or thanks to the Counter Force for increasing my capabilities, immunity to Mystic Eyes." I commented, causing Olga, Da Vinci, and Romani's jaws to drop.

"This kid is a real monster." Cu commented.

"Huh, that's incredible." Shirou stated.