VOL.1 ; CH.1: Singularity F

Singularity F, the Fuyuki Fire. Currently, Gudako, Mash, and Cu Caster, are trying to reach Olga Marie Animusphere, to save her from Lev, but are unable to do so from the interference of Shadow Saber, and Shadow Rider.

"Damn it, we won't reach her in time!" Gudako exclaimed.

"These two are being a real pain in the ass." Cu Caster said.

Gudako looked back a Marie, and saw how Lev pushed her into the grail. "Director!!" She exclaimed, but before Marie fell, she was caught by a white streak that was moving at insane speeds, causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"What!? What in oblivion was that?!" Lev question in anger.

They watched as the flames around them shifted in color, the once crimson flames turned turned white, before burning out. They then turned their attention to a rooftop where appeared a blaze of white flames, as two people emerged from it, a boy with hair as white as virgin snow, and ruby-red eyes, holding onto Marie bridal style.

"Who the hell are you, and how dare you get in my way!" Lev said, as his eyes widened, taking a step back, once the boy placed his gaze on him, for someone so young, the boy's eyes were incredibly strong.

"My name is Bell Cranel, I was tasked by the Counter Force to assist Chaldea, as a master." The boy responded.

"I see, then tell me so called master, you thought it was a good idea to come without a servant?" Lev asked, as an evil grin appeared on his face, with Bell only blinking a few times before tilting his head in confusion.

"Hm? Without a servant? Who gave you that idea?" Bell asked innocently.

"Huh?" Lev said.

"I already have two." Bell said, causing his eyes to widen.

Shadow Saber was blasted away from Cu Caster, by a red and black mana burst, as a woman appeared, walking through a pathway of flames, she had pale blonde hair, and golden eyes, similar to Shadow Saber. She wore a dark crimson dress, with golden accents, and dark crimson high-heeled shoes.

 She wore a dark crimson dress, with golden accents, and dark crimson high-heeled shoes

"Servant Class: Saber, The Knight of Rebellion, Mordred Pendragon Alter. It's been a while, has it not, Father." The woman introduced.

"Tsk, Mordred." Shadow Saber said.

Shadow Rider shifted her gaze towards Mordred, and lunged towards her at blinding speeds, but before she could reach Bell's Saber, she was intervened by a familiar man, with auburn hair, and golden-brown eyes. He wore old Japanese style clothing, wielding a katana, the man knocked away Shadow Rider's weapon, and kicked her in the gut, sending the woman into a building.

 He wore old Japanese style clothing, wielding a katana, the man knocked away Shadow Rider's weapon, and kicked her in the gut, sending the woman into a building