Chapter 21 : Threat

A week has passed and finally, Hoseok was given the go signal to go home. He was so excited as he misses Eun-A a lot. He requested Jimin and Yoongi not to bring her to the hospital as he didn't want his daughter to see him in a bad state.

So, while all three of them stayed at the hospital — with Yoongi and Jimin alternating each other — one of the staff of the pet cafe volunteered to take care of Eun-A, since she also has a toddler of her own. She will be bringing Eun-A to the cafe today where Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin will pick her up.

"Are you all set, hyung?" Jimin asked Hoseok.

"Yes! I can't wait to see Eun-A. I think I'd cry when I see her. We haven't been separated this long before. Has she been behaving?"

"Well, according to Mara, she's well-behaved, BUT I need to tell you something." Jimin said.

"What? Did she get hurt? Got sick? What?" Hoseok worriedly asked.

"Calm down, hyung. It's nothing like that. You see, Mara has a three-year old son and last night, when I dropped by Mara's house to check on Eun-A, the first thing Eun-A did was introduce Taehyun to me."

"And, that's it?" Hoseok asked, confused as to why that was a big deal.

"As her boyfriend." Jimin said.

Hoseok's brain hung for a few seconds before he burst out laughing.

"You're not bothered by that?" Yoongi asked Hoseok.

"Why would I be bothered by it? That is so cute!"

"Cute? Wait 'till you meet him. He's annoying." Yoongi said, remembering his last visit to Mara as well.

Jimin laughed. "Oh come on, he's not! He's just grown fond of Eun-A. They look so adorable together. So innocently cute when they call each other girlfriend and boyfriend."

"As long as his annoyingness don't rub off Eun-A, I'm fine with it. And he shoukd keep a safe distance from each ofher." Yoongi said.

"They still don't know what that means, Yoongi. Gosh, you're worse than I am." Hoseok chuckled.

"I'm just glad that we don't have to think about it starting today since we're bringing Eun-A home." Yoongi said.

"Home." Hoseok said smiling at Jimin and Yoongi.

"Yes, Hoseok. Home...with us." Yoongi said.

"That sounds good." Hoseok said as he hugged both Yoongi and Jimin.

"Hey! We should be part of that group hug too!!!" Jungkook suddenly appeared with Taehyung who was carrying a bouquet of flowers for Hoseok.

"Hey Jeykeyyy." Hoseok said as he welcomed his bestfriend with a tight hug.

"Thank you for saving my life, bud." Hoseok said.

"Thank YOU for not dying on me." Jungkook said.

"I'll do better, I promise." Hoseok said before pulling away.

"Hyung, this is for you." Taehyung said as he handed the flowers to Hoseok.

"Oooooh...flowers. So, lovely." Jimin said.

Hoseok cooed at Jimin's cuteness and handed the bouquet to him. "Here, why don't you be the one to hold it for me."

"Thank you." Jimin said shyly.  Taehyung went close to Jimin and whispered,

  Taehyung went close to Jimin and whispered,