Chapter 20 : Feelings (M)

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at the latter's house and were welcomed by Bam and Yeontan. Tzuyu has been dog sitting the two while Taeh and Jk were away.  Before going back to their own unit, she released the dogs from their cages as she knew that the couple were on their way home.

"Oh Yeontan, I missed you!!!" Taehyung said as he scooped up Yeontan and kissed him.

(Credits to the image owner)

"I can't believe that Yeontan gets a kiss and I didn't. You haven't kissed me at all since yesterday." Jungkook said looking annoyed.

Taehyung looked at him with eyebrows raised. "Huh? Well, who decided to leave me at our house? If you woke me up and brought me here with you, then I would've had the chance to kiss you."

Bam wagged his tail wildly as he barked at Jungkook.

"Maybe Bam wants a kiss from you too?" Taehyung teased.

Jungkook looked at Bam and knelt down beside him.

(Credits to the image owner)

"Awwww...see? Told you." Taehyung said.

Jungkook hugged Bam before guiding back the two to their rrspective cages.  He immediately went back to the living room and found Taehyung going through their mails.

"Taeh...." Jungkook whined.

"Hmmmm?" Taehyung hummed as he was reading the envelopes one by one.

"I still prefer your kisses though." Jungkook said as he backhugged Taehyung and placed his chin on the latter's shoulder.

Without looking at Jungkook still, Taehyung just patted the latter's head while reading one of the fliers he found with the mail.

"Babe, pay attention to me. I said I want kisses." Jungkook said with a pout.

Taehyung chuckled and pulled away as he placed the mail back on the table.

"Too bad you missed your chance. I'm taking a shower. I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday and I feel yucky."