Chapter 15 : Distraction (M)

WARNING: +21 SEXUAL CONTENT. IF NOT COMFORTABLE WITH BxB, PLS PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Jungkook felt like his heart would explode like fireworks on New Year's Eve as he was anticipating the action that was about to unfold in their basement rendezvous.

As Taehyung instructed, he brought with him the ice cream for dessert, plus added a bottle of whiskey and some ice cubes. He walked towards the balcony where the jacuzzi was situated and placed the items on a table. He then poured himself a clean shot of whiskey.

Jungkook lounged on the balcony chair with his back facing the entrance of the balcony

Jungkook lounged on the balcony chair with his back facing the entrance of the balcony. After a few minutes, he turned around when he suddenly heard music starting to play.

(CTTO)

Jungkook's jaw dropped when he saw Taehyung standing a few meters away from him wearing a black satin robe partly opened revealing his collar bones, long tanned legs and black lace undies.

(CTTO)

Jungkook cursed under his breath as Taehyung seductively approached him, swaying his hips to the beat of the music.

Jungkook stood up and took Taehyung's hands wrapping them around his waist.

"You're so sexy, Taeh."

Taehyung smirked, leaned forward and whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"No touching, Mr. Jeon. Just watch, do you understand?"

Jungkook gulped and nodded as he bit his lower lip.

Taehyung stepped back and took Jungkook's whiskey glass from him. He sipped and then connected their lips together. The latter tasted the whiskey from Taehyung's mouth and drank it, some of it rolling down his chin. Taehyung pulled away and licked the spilled over whiskey from the older's chin.