Chapter 18 : Revelations

Jungkook has been waiting for a call from the police or Min-Ho to get updates. He's been pacing back and forth at the hallway in front of Hoseok's room, while Tarhyung and Jimin were seated on a nearby bench.

"How long do you think he'll be doing this?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung.

"I have no idea. I've been telling him to just sit down but he doesn't want to."

"I'm getting dizzy watching him."

"Then stop watching him."

"Why are we even here outside?" Jimin pouted.

"Well MY boyfriemd is here. Why are YOU here?"

"I just wanted to give Yoongi and Hoseok some alone time together so they can get to know each other more. Have had the privilege of having daily talks with Hoseok for the past couple of months, so it's but fitting to give Yoongi a chance."

"Yeah. I saw how you've been making a move."

"Hey!! I wasn't making a move! I really wanted to be his friend back then. You're so dirty-minded."

"And you're so defensive." Taehyung said, giggling at Jimin's mortified expression.

"Taehyung! You know I ain't that forward when it comes to approaching guys I like! That's more your specialty. Remember what you did with that Jaehyun guy?"

"What?!" Taehyung and Jungkook blurted out simultaneously.

"Jaehyun? As in my college friend??!" Jungkook asked, frowning at Taehyung.

"Oops. Sorry, I forgot that Jungkook was at Aunt Mina's house that night too." Jimin said to Taehyung.

"What did he do?" Jungkook asked.

"I didn't do anything...extreme. It was just a harmless line." Taehyung said with a nervous smile on his face.

"Jimin?" Jungkook turned to him.

"Oh, it's really nothing. They just introduced each other with the same surname, Jaehyun goes...

Please tell me we're not related.

And, Taehyung said...

I sure hope not.

See, it was really a harmless —"

"Flirting." Jungkook cut Jimin.

"I was going to say, a harmless line." Jimin said.

Jungkook walked close to Taehyung — who was still sitting on the bench — bent down to  his level and said,

"You found him attractive, babe?" Jungkook asked before poking his cheek with his tongue.

"N-no." Taehyung nervously said.

Suddenly, Jungkook's phone rang. He took out his phone, but his eyes remained on Taehyung. Before answering it, he said,

"Not done with you, Taehyung."

Jungkook walked away and answered his phone.

"Holy shit. That was intense." Jimin said.

"I swear to God, Jimin if he wrecks my ass tonight, I'm going to kill you." Taehyung said.

"Pfft. As if you don't want that." Jimin said.

"Chim, I'm telling you...he has an enormous —"