Chapter 16 : Secrets

The next day, Jungkook woke up early to workout and fix breakfast for him and Taehyung. He's been loving their daily routine and in fact has been thinking of making things more permanent. But, before that happens, he knows that they have to fix all the problems that they're currently facing at the moment.

Jungkook went to their room and found Taehyung still sound asleep. The latter was hugging a big pillow beside him, so his long tan leg was on full display. The upper half of his torso was also visible, making Jungkook proud seeing the marks he left on it the night before. Their sexcapade didn't really end in the sauna but in the bedroom when Taehyung came out from their bathroom wearing a sexy sleepwear.

Jungkook had to literally shake his head to shake off the scenes from last night or else he might end up starting something again. He had to do a few jumping jacks to calm his hormones down.

When he thought he was calm enough, he crawled up the bed to wake up Taehyung.

"Baby, wake up. Breakfast is ready." Jungkook said kissing Taehyung's leg before caressing it up and down.

"Jeon Jungkook remove your hands off my leg before things get out of hand." Taehyung mumbled as he looked at Jungkook with one eye opened.

Jungkook laughed and moved up to give Taehyung a peck on the lips.

"Morning, babe. Are you feeling sore?"

"Am I sore? I don't know. I can't feel the lower part of my body. I think you paralyzed me." Taehyung said.

Jungkook laughed. "I didn't intend to go too rough, but you keep on challenging me."

"Yes, I'm now questioning my life choices." Jungkook laughed again before removing the duvet that's covering Taehyung's body.

"Come on, I'll carry you to the bathroom."

"I can't move a muscle."

"Aish, you big baby." Jungkook scooped up Taehyung and brought him to the bathroom.

"You smell like cooking oil and sweat combined." Taehyung said.

"Because I cooked and worked out."

"Shower with me then, I'll wash it off."

"Just shower."

"Of course!! You think I'll make my body more sore as it is?"

"I'm just reminding your naughty ass." Jungkook said as he smacked Taehyung's butt.

"Oww!"

"Sorry. It was calling me so I had to shut it up."

"Idiot!"

"I'll behave promise." Jungkook crossed his heart and began removing his clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"Um, removing my clothes? I can't really shower with them can I?"

"Fine. Just keep a safe distance." Taehyung said as he turned his back on Jungkook and opened the shower.

"Why aren't you looking at me? Hmmm?"

"Shut up, Kookie. This is my way of self-preservation. Your body will be the cause of my death so just cooperate."

Jungkook laughed and made sure not to have their bodies touch somehow. He also had to deliberately avoid looking at Taehyung's body or else he really won't be able to stop himself.

The two were done in as fast as ten minutes, with Taehyung quickly grabbing a towel and running out of the bathroom.

"Hey be careful! You might slip!" Jungkook said as he chuckled at Taehyung's cuteness.