Chapter 14 : Foreplay

Hoseok just arrived at Yoongi and Jimin's place after a long day at work.  He left Eun-A and Micky earlier that day as the babysitter he would usually get for his daughter was not available. He didn't want to leave Eun-A to someone he couldn't trust so he decided to check with Jimin if he could help out, and of course he immediately said yes.

Hoseok was about to ring the bell but stopped when he heard Eun-a laughing and giggling so much.  He felt his eyes water as it gives him comfort and joy knowing that his daughter is turning into a happy baby....something that he has been worried about since he feels that he rubs off his loneliness to his daughter. He still misses Ji-Eun so much and it seems to him that there's no end to the sadness he feels.  Hoseok wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his jacket and composed himself before finally ringing the bell.

"Coming!"  He heard Jimin say.

The door opened and he was welcomed by a warm big smile from Jimin.

"Hey, hyung! Come in. I'm playing with Eun-A as Yoongi is cooking dinner for us."

"Oh, thanks! Was planning to fix myself some ready-to-eat remyeon tonight, but I'm so looking forward to a real meal."

"Great! You'll love it. Yoongi's steaks are perfection!"

"Wow! Steak? What's the occassion?"

"You? Since you're coming over tired from work on a Friday night, we felt you'd need a reward." Jimin said as he winked at him.

"Wow, thank you. I've to say I'm really touched. I really appreciate the gesture, Chim. It's been a while since someone has done that for me. Thank you."

"You're welcome hyung. I hate to take all the credit, but it was Yoongi's idea. BUT I second the motion." Jimin said.

Hoseok smiled and was about to say something when all of a sudden, they heard Eun-A say.

"Eomma!"

Hoseok's eyes widened as he looked at his daughter sitting down on the floor, giggling while pointing at Jimin.

"Who? Me?! Awww, Eun-A. Did you just call me eomma?" Jimin said as he sat down beside Eun-A on the floor and placed her on her lap.

To Jimin's surprise, Eun-A cupped his face and repeated, "Eomma...eomma...eomma wavyu! Wet's pway!"

Jimin giggled as he kissed Eun-a on the cheek.

"Love you too, Oonieboonie" Jimin said while they both giggled.

(Credits to the image owner)

To say Hoseok was shocked is an understatement as he looked at Jimin and his daughter.

"W-what did you just call her?" He asked.

"Oonieboonie!!! Isn't it cute hyung?" Jimin said.

Hoseok couldn't help but shed a tear as he smiled.