Chapter 64 Wanted

Începe de la început

'THEY'RE GETTING AWAY! AFTER THEM! LET ME TAKE CONTROL AND I'LL SHOW THEM WHAT A MONSTER IS!!!'

Midoriya, instead ignored the little girl's shouts and screaming and found his attention on something else, he picked up the umbrella they forgot about and held it over the lady. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah." The woman stood up, taking the umbrella and holding it above her head, Shielding her from the rain.

"Why are you walking around so late at night?" He asked.

"I didn't evacuate on time..." She answered. "Nothing happened around here that much at first, so I thought things would calm down if I stayed at home. But then, there were incidents all over the place." She wiped her tears away from her eyes. "I've got scared, so I made a break for it to the shelter." She dropped the umbrella and started crying. "I'm so sorry! It just got scary all of the sudden."

Midoriya catches the falling umbrella and uses Float to get up to her height and hold the umbrella for her. "I think everyone is scared too." He says.

"Will it...ever go back to the way it was before?" She asked herself, holding the umbrella again.

"It will," Said Midoriya. "I'll make sure of it."

A moment later, 2 flashing beams of bright light drove into the street. Midoriya sets foot on the wet concrete floor of the ground.

"Sorry, gotta go." He says. As All Might jumps out of the car.

"Are you alright?!" He worryingly asks.

"All Might." Midoriya greets him. "Please take her to a shelter. I can't stay with her." He then started to run off, but All Might called him out.

"WAIT!" He reached into the car and grabbed something, then quickly ran to Midoriya and handed him 2 lunch boxes wrapped in cute animal patterns. "Take this with you! There are pork cutlets inside, so they'll give you energy. The other one is for Y/N."

"MINE!!!" Your upper torso appeared from Midoriya's chest in black swirling ink before grabbing the top box and disappearing back into the boy. A second later, you poked your head back out and said, "Thank you!" before retracting back in.

"W-Wait!" All Might puts his hands up to Midoriya. "One more thing!" He ran back to his car, grabbed something and ran back and placed it on top of Midoriya's lunch box. It was a black dark visor with straps attached to it. "It's another Visor for Y/N, I requested it after I found out she broke hers."

Midoriya looked back at All Might and smiled underneath the mask. "Thank you very much. I'll give it to her after she finishes." He jumps lightly into the air and floats away.

____________

You and Midoriya were resting inside of an opening building with broken windows and doors. Midoriya suddenly felt full when you tried eating food inside of him, because of that, you had to eat outside of his body. Luckily, he hasn't eaten anything from his lunch box so he lent his share to you.