~19~

When we arrived at the jail, we had to take mugshots. They didn't make us change into the jail uniforms, but they did take our belongings like my purse and phone. They put him in a jail cell and interrogated me first.

"Why'd you hit him?" One person asked me.

"Because, it felt right. He was taking my friend away." I responded, staring at the table. The person sighed at me.

"You can't just hit anyone when it feels right. Your friend is a bad person. We had to take him away." She told me. "With that being said, we talked to the officer that you hit. He said he wasn't going to press charges because you were a kid. He said to tell you that he's doing you a favor so you don't waste two years of your life in jail, and that you'd just have to pay a fine of $2.5K."

"Yes ma'am." I responded.

"Do you have anyone you can call to pick you up?" She asked, sliding a phone over to me.

"Yes." I called John B. He picked up.

"Hey, we all just left Midsummers. We couldn't find you or Rafe." John B told me worriedly.

"I need you to pick me up." I told him, starting to tear up.

"Woah, okay I will. Where are you?"

"In jail."

"In jail?! What'd you do?"

"I punched a police officer."

"You punched an officer?!"

"Yeah..."

"That's my girl!" JJ yelled from the other side of the phone. I laughed slightly, even though it was no laughing matter.

"Not funny JJ." John B said. "Big John's going to kill you. We're coming."

He said, hanging up. I sighed and slid the phone back to the detective lady. "Someone's coming to get me."

"Alright. You can wait in the lobby." She told me, leading me out to the lobby. Soon enough, I had gotten my belongings back. I received weird stares as I sat down in the lobby. My hair and makeup was a mess.

It took the pogues about a half hour to get me. As soon as they came in, John B and JJ hugged me right away. I hugged them back. "I'm okay, guys. I just need to pay a $2.5K fine."

"I've got money on me." Pope added.

"You don't have to." I said.

"But I want to. We have to look out for each other." He smiled and I nodded. He went with me to the front desk and we paid the fine. Then we went in the twinkie.

"Where's Rafe?" Sarah asked me, concerned.

"He was under arrest for vandalizing some girl, Sofia's, car." I told them.

"Sofia? Wilms?" Sarah asked me. I nodded.

"I think so..."

"Sofia is Rafe's ex. I remember her. They broke up last year after Ward died." Sarah told me. "She pretended to be a kook and used him for money."

"Oh god... Do you think he would actually vandalize her car?" I asked.

"I don't know.." She responded.

John B dropped everyone off at their houses and then we drove home. As soon as we got home, I saw Big John.

"Hey guys! How was– Wait. Y/N, what happened?" He asked me, noticing my messed up look. I was a little scared to tell him the truth.

"I went to jail. John B picked me up." I told him as I cried again.

"What?! What did you do?" Big John yelled, in an angry, but worried, tone.