~11~

I finally was done with the testing and got my results back. It turns out my blackouts were caused by anxiety, but more accurately I was having panic attacks. She told me that my mind seemed to panic or worry easily, even in a calm situation.

I sighed, thanked her, and walked out of the room and into the waiting room. I immediately saw Rafe stand up from one of the chairs and come over to me. We began to walk out together. As soon as we got outside of the quiet room and into the fresh air, he wouldn't shut up. "Do you not trust me?"

"It's not that, Rafe... I just don't want to talk about it." I sighed as I kept walking.

"Y/N... I want to help you, but I can't if you don't tell me what's wrong.." He said, getting on his knees and basically begging for an answer.

"Get up! You look silly." I laughed as Rafe stood up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I'll tell you when I'm ready, but you're the focus right now."

I told him, kissing him again. I was trying to make him feel special. I don't think anyone had ever told him he was the focus his entire life, so I wanted to. When we arrived back at his house, he asked me if I needed a ride home, in which I declined.

"Can't I just stay with you a while longer?" I asked him.

"I have things to do, beautiful." He kissed me on the forehead, then suddenly it started to pour rain. Rafe grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. "Nevermind. You can stay."

I tackled him to the floor and kissed him aggressively. He gripped onto my waist tightly and lowered his hands slightly more... Soon enough, we were passed out next to each other on the floor. I eventually woke up to him stroking my head softly. I smiled at him. I slowly started to get dressed. I had put everything back on except my shirt. It was still pouring out. I looked at my cell phone. I had gotten a lot of texts and calls from John B. "Shit..." I mumbled.

"Hm?" Rafe questioned, coming over to me and kissing my neck as he adjusted my twisted bra strap.

"It's just John B..." I sighed looking at the worried texts he sent me and responding to them. There was an abrupt knock at the door. Rafe went over and peered through the dark glass to see Barry. I quickly put my shirt back on. Rafe let Barry in.

"Country cluhhh.." He said, patting Rafe's toned, exposed torso. "You still foolin' around with this chic?" He asked, looking at me.

"It's a little more than fooling around." Rafe responded, in a slightly frustrated tone. "Anyways, why are you here?"

"To sell some of that good good at yo party tonight, maaan." Barry chuckled.

"Okay well that's not for another few hours, so get out Barry." Rafe said, sounding mad. Barry threw his hands up innocently and left. Rafe looked at me without an expression. Then he came up to me and kissed me gently, tucking my hair behind my ears. I giggled at him.

"What was that about?" I asked him.

"I just always feel like I'm... rough when we do things and I just feel the need to remind you that I can be gentle when you need me to." He smirked at me.

"Rafe... rough isn't bad, but you're right– gentle is nice. So thank you." I smiled. Just then, I felt him pick me up. He hauled me all the way over to the couch. He laid me down on it and held onto me from behind in a cuddly position. Rafe grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

We were watching a scary movie. I would jump every so often and he would laugh at me. There was a point where I turned to hide my face in his chest. He looked down at me and we just ended up making out the rest of the movie. His left hand would hold onto my head to kiss me, while his other hand traveled to whatever spot he pleased on my body. Suddenly I pulled away. "You need to get off your lazy ass and prepare for that party."