~18~

We were going to meet at Cleo's cause the guys were meeting at Pope's. And they live together. I texted Cleo and asked if their shower worked. She told me that I could shower at her place. I sighed with relief.

"You ready to head over?" John B knocked on my door, and called to me.

"I just woke up, give me a minute!" I told him.

"Okay, just be fast!" He told me. I had quickly grabbed my dress bag, got changed, and was ready to go. I walked out of my room to see John B waiting for me.

"You two have fun!" Big John told us as we got in the twinkie.

"Will do." John B responded. We drove to the Heyward residence. As soon as we got there, John B and I went our separate ways. I went upstairs into Cleo's room and he went into Pope's room under us.

"Hey, girrlll! I got a nice hot shower running for you in the bathroom!" She told me, pointing in the direction of the bathroom. I smiled and thanked her, then went to take a shower. I heard Sarah and Kie arrive while I was showering. When I finished showering, I just came out with a towel wrapped around my body and another wrapped around my hair.

"Yeah, so da cross is in his room now..." Cleo said, talking about Pope. He kept the cross VERY close with him.

"I expected that.." Kie laughed. "He wanted that thing since he had first heard of it."

We all kept talking and time went by fast. Midsummer usually started around 6 and it was already 4.

"We should probably get changed." I suggested. They all agreed, so we each took turns changing in the bathroom. Once we did, we helped each other style our hair. Sarah and I kept ours down while Kie and Cleo put theirs up. Kie had a bun and Cleo had a ponytail. We all complimented each other and helped one another with our makeup. We tried to match the color of eyeshadow to our dress color.

(Referencess, Order: Sarah, Cleo, Kie, Y/N)