~12~

I slowly regained consciousness. I looked around to see where I was. I was in Sarah's room in the Cameron house. I looked around for signs of life, but I didn't see anyone in the room with me. I started to get up, I was really dizzy at first, but after almost falling a few times, I was fine.

I saw my phone on the nightstand. I decided to listen to music for a little bit. One, to relieve any other tension, the doctor said it would help, and two, to wake me up. I really liked Chase Atlantic and the Weeknd.

After, maybe a half an hour or so, I decided to shut the music off and get up. I went downstairs and saw John B talking to Rafe and Sarah. Sarah looked at me and hugged me. Then the other's saw me too.

"Y/N! Thank god you're okay!" Sarah said. I hugged her still. Then we pulled away.

"Yeah I'm alright." I smiled.

"Y/N, do you want me to take you home?" John B asked. I nodded my head and smiled at him slightly.

"I'll meet you outside, I forgot something upstairs." I said.

"Alright." John B smiled as he took Sarah's hand and they exited. I did forget my phone upstairs, so I started to go up the stairs. I saw Rafe following me with a light jog up the stairs. He stopped me in the hallway and kissed me aggressively.

"I'm so glad you're okay..." He told me, still kissing me.

"Easy, boy." I told him so he would stop kissing me.

He did stop and we walked into Sarah's room. He started to tell me what happened. "Yeah, I pinned him against the wall and started yelling at him. Then I started punching him, and hell when John B saw I was fighting Top for you..." He laughed for a second. "Well, he started helping me kick his ass. Sarah made sure you were okay, she and John B helped you to her room while I dealt with the cops."

"And how did you 'deal' with the cops?"

"I paid 'em."

I rolled my eyes at him with a slight smile. We went back downstairs. "Okay, I'm going to go before they get suspicious."

"Alright." He kissed me one last time. "See you later."

I left the house and ran over to John B and Sarah. "Alright, let's go home."

"Wait, doesn't Big John like hate me now or something?" I asked, Sarah looked at me confused.

"Why would he hate you?" She asked me.

"Because he said I'm not supposed to be hanging out at your old house. He thinks Rafe's a bad person." I told Sarah.

"Guys... Something's changed in him. I don't know what happened, but never once had he openly admitted to me that he was wrong and was trying to get better like he did to me last night. He said he went to a psychiatrist and everything..." I looked at Sarah softly. I was so proud of Rafe for telling her. "I think I'm starting to forgive him. He just seemed so genuine, unless he's trying to trick me."

"I don't know, I still think he's crazy." John B added.

"Well whatever the case is, I hope he's getting better at least." Sarah sighed. I wished at that moment to tell her about me and Rafe, but then something else slipped into my mind.

"Are we still going to steal the cross tonight?" I asked them.

"Yeah, Pope plans on it." Sarah said.

"I don't think you could talk him out of it, even if you tried." John B told me. I sighed. I knew me and Rafe were definitely going to have... issues, after tonight. Soon we arrived at John B's house.