Cinema*

*Smut, sexual and bad language

You were sitting with clenched thighs as you watched Harry get ready for the show. He was currently on the US leg of his tour and halfway through his 15-night residency at Madison Square Garden. You'd flown out to see him as you'd been apart for too long, and New York was one of your favourite cities in the world. You loved it when Harry was in one place whilst on tour. It meant that you could stay in a hotel room or rent an apartment and have some alone time, away from the tour bus. You'd been together for a week now and had been having a LOT of alone time.

You watched as he walked around his dressing room with a towel wrapped around his lower half, his muscles flexing as he bent down to pick things up and brushed his teeth. At this point, you didn't know how you ever lived without him. Harry caught your eye as he rifled through his travel bag.

"Are you ok baby, you look a little flustered?" he said, smirking.

You swallowed harshly before nodding and biting your bottom lip.

"Are you sure? I can see how tightly you're pressing your thighs together."

You giggled, closed your eyes, and flopped back onto the sofa dramatically.

Harry let out a loud laugh, and when you opened your eyes, he was towering above you.

"Just can't get enough of me, huh?" he teased you, green eyes boring into your blue ones.

Before you could reply, there was a knock at the dressing room door. You let out a small cough, and Harry moved back to the dressing table before shouting, "Come in!" and sending you a wink.

Jeff came walking in whistling 'As It Was' "All good in here? Happy, H?"

"Yeah, thanks, mate, buzzing to get up on stage tonight!" Harry replied with a massive grin on his face.

"They've been great so - " Jeff stopped as Harry turned his back to reveal the dark red scratches that littered the skin there. Before Jeff could even say anything, you felt your cheeks burn red.

"Fucking hell you two, I know you love each other but those scratches are something else!" Jeff said laughing.

Harry pulled his lips into his mouth and smirked, whilst shrugging his shoulders. "We've missed each other Jeffrey, what can I say?" He then glanced over to you knowing how embarrassed you'd be feeling. You diverted your eyes, finding a very interesting spot on the wall in front of you to focus on, causing Jeff and Harry to laugh loudly.

The pair of them continued to talk through the plan for tonight, whilst you watched on proudly, allowing your cheeks to return to their normal colour. You had about 30 minutes until Harry's team would descend on him to style him and get him ready. Jeff left the dressing room, still chucking to himself. Once he was out of sight, Harry dropped his towel and pulled on a pair of comfy jogging bottoms and a white t-shirt. He didn't miss your eyes on him once again. Strutting over to you, Harry took a seat next to you and pulled you gently onto his lap so that you were straddling him.

He began to kiss you gently, placing his hands on either side of your face and pulled you down so you could feel him growing beneath you. You let out a small whine at the feeling. Harry then pulled away, before whispering "I've got something for you."

You furrowed your brows. Harry gently tapped your bum, asking you to stand up and he walked over to his Pleasing bag and grabbed a shiny black box, with a cream silk ribbon tied around it. He sat back down and pulled you back onto his lap, before handing you the box.

You smiled sweetly, thanking him, and slowly opened it to reveal a pair of incredibly sexy black lace knickers. Taking them out of the box, they started to vibrate, causing you to jump slightly. Harry had a shit-eating grin on his face as he watched you realise what he'd bought you. Vibrating knickers.