Meeting Harry's little girl

You and Harry have been dating for 8 months. It's going amazingly well and you're really excited for the future ahead. Harry had taken a step back from music 3 years ago when his daughter, Mia, was born and his ex-wife had left them both. He hadn't expected to date anyone whilst Mia was small, but when the pair of you met at a friend's wedding, you instantly clicked. 

You haven't met Mia yet, Harry understandably nervous about letting new people enter her life. You were more than happy with that. Harry had shown you pictures of her and told you all about her antics whenever you were together. Harry had lots of support around him, Anne moving to London to help look after Mia. Harry had been anxious about raising her without a female influence. Between the two of them and Gemma, they'd given Mia everything she could ever wish for. He promised that once he thought she was ready, he would introduce you to her. She knew about you, Harry calling you his friend, so it was about introducing you into the picture slowly. 

One Friday night, you were sitting on your sofa together, watching Friends after demolishing a prawn linguine you'd cooked for the pair of you. It was a typical date night for you, just enjoying each other's company at home. Even though Harry wasn't releasing or performing music at the moment, he was still recognised frequently, so cosy nights in became your favourite. 

"More wine?" you whispered softly to Harry, running your fingers through his curls where he sat next to you, hand resting on your thigh. 

"Mmm sure, thank you." he replied gently, placing a quick peck on your lips. 

You stood up, took the glass from Harry's hand and went through into the kitchen to grab the wine that was chilling in the fridge. You sighed contently as you refilled the glasses, your mind wandering to what you might do after Harry left you in the morning. You thought you might take a walk around Richmond Park, one of your favourite places in London and treat yourself to coffee and a cake. You finished pouring and put the wine back in the fridge. As you walked back towards the lounge, you could hear Harry talking. You rounded the corner and saw he had paused the TV and was smiling brightly at his phone. You then heard the voice of sweet little Mia.

"Want to say goodnight to you Daddy, I miss you!" a smile tugged at your lips at her stumbled sentence, as you leaned against the archway that connected your dining area to your lounge, to watch the adorable interaction. 

"I miss you too darling, have you had a nice evening with Nana?" Harry replied excitedly.

"Yes, yes! We watched Queen Elsa and had poppycorn!"Mia exclaimed. 

"Oh my goodness, popcorn?! You lucky girl!" Harry replied through a breathy laugh. "You better get all tucked up in bed sweetheart, it's past your bedtime!" he continued. "Have you got bunny?"

"Yep! Right here!" 

"Perfect! I told bunny to give you lots of goodnight kisses from me, so make sure she does, ok?"

"Mmm hmm!" 

"Ok sweet girl, dream good dreams, I love you soooo much!" you watched as Harry blew her lots of kisses through the screen. It made your heart soar. 

"Night night Daddy, I love you. See you in the morning?" Mia said, as you grinned at the way she said love, like wuv. 

"Yes baby, I'll be home tomorrow, probably after you have breakfast, ok?"

"Ok." Mia said through a yawn. 

"Night night Mia." Harry blew more kisses. "Thanks Mum, love you!"

"Night Harry, say hi to Y/N for me!"

"Will do, bye!"

You watched as Harry smiled down at his phone and rubbed his thumb over Mia's face on his lock screen. You let him have a moment before slowly walking back over to the sofa and handing him his wine.