The kinky fuck loves to watch. I glance at Beau as he seems to enjoy the idea of me riding his face. My breathing stuttering as I climb towards his head. I spread my thighs wide across his face as I hover slighlty wanting him to be able to breathe.

"He said sit, not hover love." Beau's tone deep with lust as his grips my thighs pulling me completely down onto him.

I moan instantly as his tongue comes to my slit. I can feel the wetness of my juices coating his tongue a mix of over stimulating need, and my desire to come.

The flick of his mouth on my clit brings a surge of heat up my spine and against my chest. I place my hands across my nipples pulling at the sensitive buds. The action making my core clench onto Beau's mouth.

My hips moving on they own accord as I seek my release. Beau moves his hands from my thighs to my ass, he grips my ass cheeks tighter pulling me closer onto his mouth. I whimper, the feel of him completely intoxicated by my pussy feels so fucking good. It has my hands tugging out the blonde curls between my legs. I ran my fingers through his locks as I ride his face. The whole experience just as hot and perfect as he is.

He pulls me back slowly so he can enter a finger into my dripping core. I push into it desperate for something to fill me. "You taste so fucking good baby. Cum on my tongue." He grunts beneath me as he devours my cunt.

Another flick to my clit an I unravel onto Beau's face, my hips jerking uncontrollable. "Beau." I moan out as my orgasm rips through me.

Before I could think or speak, Sin pulls me off of Beau as he pushes me face down into the mattress facing Heath's line of sight. Beau takes his shirt and wipes his face off as he continues to stroke his hard cock.

"I'm going to fuck you like this and you going to suck Beau's cock like a good little girl." Sin grunts into my ear as he places two quick slaps against my ass cheeks. My greedy cunt loving the pain there as he rubs at the swelling globes. He settles behind me, the sound of his zipper making my body tense with preparation of his thick length.

Beau comes to step infront of me his dick right into my line of sight. I couldn't help, but be eager to finally be able to taste him. I open my mouth immediately, as I suck onto his already swollen tip. His eyes automatically rolling into his head.

"Fuck." He groans, both his hands going to wrap around my hair holding it up so he and Heath both could see the view of me swallowing his big dick.

I take him slowly to the back of my throat as I feel Sin softly line himself up to my center. Swiping the head of his cock against my slick folds.

"God Princess, you have such a pretty pussy." He praises. I moan, but it's muffled, my mouth full with Beau's length.

He strokes my slit a few more times before thrusting in hard. Not waiting before doing it again. The delicious tugging in the center of my stomach begging for more as he fucks me from behind.

Beau picks up Sin's rhythm as he begins to fuck my mouth to the same temp of Sin's thrust. I couldn't help but keep up with each of their thrusting.

I glance at Heath as he has his dick out now, softly watching us fuck one another. While stroking himself. I raise my hand to him in a silent beg for him to come here.

He walks over, his tanned cock, thick and proud. I take one of Beau's hands from my hair as I place it onto Heaths dick.

Both their eyes surprised by the action, but I want us all together. No hiding from each other. Plus seeing them together is so fucking hot. I want to see them please one another.

Beau takes the idea as he begins to stroke Heaths dick. As I take in more efforts to gag on his. My cheeks caving in a I suck on him. My tongue seeking out the line underneath his shaft.

Sin still pounding away, "Such a fucking little cock slut Princess. Look at you taking both of us." His degrading talk makes my core clench hard on him as he pounds into my pussy.

"Fuck, you feel so fucking good. So tight. You take my cock so good baby." The thing about Sin, is he will degrade, but also praise, and I love him for it.

"Fuck Stevie I gonna cum." Beau grunts out. But I don't let up I want him to cum down my throat as I watch his face as I swallow his taste.

His face scrunches as he releases himself into my throat each rope of thickness coats my mouth like a tasty syrup. Beau tasting sweeter then the rest, but there is still a hint of saltiness as I relish in it..

As he pulls his cock from my mouth, he places a kiss on my lips not even caring he is tasting himself. "You did so good love." I smile at him, but it turns to lust as he drops to his knees placing Heath's cock into his mouth with no hesitation.

The sight making a wave of wetness coat Sin's dick as he thrusts harder behind me. I am not the only one enjoying the sight. "Fuck that's hot."

Sin moans at as his finger teases the ring of muscles at my backdoor. "I can't wait to fuck you here." I could feel some wetness hit me there as he rubs in some of his spit to lubricant my asshole.

"Would you like that baby?"

I want to nod, but the feeling to intense as my orgasm is at it's peak. The feeling of his cock stroking inside my tight center. Making my body tense. He continues to finger my ass as my body feels like it's on fire.

"Look at you princess taking my finger so fucking good. Can't wait for you to take my cock here."

I hold my breath as I try to concentrate on my second orgasm. I place my finger on my clit, as his finger bottoms out completely in my tight little asshole.

"Cum for me baby. I want to feel you squeeze my dick."

"Yes! Yes!" I scream out as I do just what he says. The feeling of him inside me both ways, the final push to send me off the cliff.

My pussy pulsating around him as my body gives out and shakes uncontrollable. He thrusts once more before filling me with his seed.

I watch as Heath thrusts hard into Beau's throat as he swallows all of Heath's length. Both men having a soft gaze in their eyes as they enjoy doing that with each other.

Satisfied and exhausted from fucking my men. He pulls out of me softly, I ache once he removes himself, but I don't complain I enjoy the soreness of where he just was.

His lips press against my mouth, I give a sigh of desperation. Before he looks at me completely enthralled, "I love you." He whispers against my lips.

My heart jumping from the confession as my mouth spreads wide into a grin. Who would have thought notorious bad boy Sin Newman would be confessing his love for me.

Five weeks ago I would've laughed in your face, but now I couldn't help, but feel the exact same. I place a quick peck on his lips before pulling away. "I love you too Silas." I smile hard as I say his government name.

His nose scrunches up at it, but he doesn't comment as he goes to the bathroom. The others tucking themselves softly around me in the bed. My eyes lowering softly, I felt the bed dip as Sin comes back.

He places a warm wash cloth between my legs cleaning some of the mess we made, up. The action pulling at my heart as I watch him care for me.

"If yall are going to be over every night I going to have to invest in a bigger bed." He grunts out as the only space left is beside Beau on the outside.

I couldn't help, but giggle even though sleep is trying to pull me under. My heart content with these three, as I love them, and they love me completely.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hope you are enjoying it 😊 as much as I did writing it.

<3 Victoria.