Chapter twenty one*

Harry's pov.

With every person I've ever fucked, its never led to kissing. Hell, I haven't given head to a girl since I was a stupid young teenager, that's too intimate for me...

This is all so new and foreign to me, but here I am. My lips pressed to hers, not wanting to pull back, not even for a second. I'm kissing her like there's no tomorrow.

For the second time.

My tongue teases her bottom lip, dragging it along so slowly. Our tongues meet and it leads to the point where we are devouring each other. Lapsing my tongue around hers, building at the momentum as I go.

Her lips are soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own. Her breath tickles against my neck as we breath against each other, sending chills down my spine from such a simple and natural action. 

God, she's driving me insane.

She moans softly against our parted lips. Just feeling her breath and hearing her quietly whine only makes me want to kiss her harder. I move my hand around to the back of her neck, pushing her head slightly closer into mine, closing any small gap between us.

My head comes into contact with the sofa behind me and I buck my hips up to lift Grace a little higher onto my lap.

I move my hands away from the back of her neck, dragging my metal covered fingers down to her hips once again. As I grip onto her dress tightly, I make sure she rolls with the rhythm of my hips. Even when she wasn't grinding against me, using me, the feeling of her cunt against my hardened cock drives me wild. But this...this feels surreal.

"You're doing so good baby, 'M gonna cum if you keep that up." I groaned, letting go of her hips.

She speeds up a little, keeping her pace steady, but all while doing it on her own. "Like this?" She speaks quietly, almost in a hushed tone. As if she's wanting to break the silence but is hesitant to.

"Parfaite."

I shift myself to the edge on the sofa, taking my hands to grip them on the side of her.
I break contact with her, but she latches onto my lip and nips at it, letting it spring back into place while she looks up at me, a small smirk tugging at the corners of her lips.

She's sending me into overdrive and there's no way to stop it. She's addicting.

I lift her thighs and toss her onto the sofa, her head recoiling once she hits the cushions. She pushes up onto her elbows and moves her way up to the arm rest. Positioning her head there so she's looking up to me.

"Look at you, getting yourself ready for me. You're desperate for it, aren't you Grace? Want me to fuck that pretty little cunt with my fingers?" I mumbled, dipping my head down and starting to suck at her neck again, not being able to get enough. "Just by looking at you, I can tell you're fucking soaked through that underwear."

As I make my way up to her ear with my tongue, she whimpers. I move all the way up to her jawline and place my thumb on her chin, pushing her head to the side so her neck is on full display. My breathing becoming heavier by the second it was hard to hear her.

I shouldn't be doing this, shouldn't be touching her, tasting her, kissing her.

But I can't get enough, I told myself I was going to stay away. I needed to if I want to keep her safe. Yet, all I want is to be around her, have her in my apartment, to hold her, to kiss her, I want her.

It's not like me, I hate contact with people I'm sleeping with. Why is she so different to me, I completely change around her, I can't seem to get enough.