CHAPTER 7

Hey guys, sorry for the wait.  I just had a lot going on, but here it is.  Hope you guys like it.

Ps. There is going to be slight swearing in here and I haven't censored it.  It might become a regular thing I don't know right now.

*********************

"Ritesh," Akshara says quietly as she steps towards him, her eyes stuck on the scene in front of her.

"Not now Akshi," he says, his voice hard and void of any emotions as he mirrored Vatsal's expression.

"Ro, calm him down please," Akshara says, ignoring his previous statement.

"Rocky, take her away from here," Vatsal says as the Goenkas stop in front of him.

"No, Ro stop him," Akshara says, her voice panicked, her voice fearful. She grabs his hand, trying to calm him, make him look at her.

"Akshara, stop it," Ritesh orders, grabbing her hand as she starts to walk towards Vatsal, when Ritesh doesn't budge.

"Ritesh please," Akshara tries to say but one look from him shuts her up.

"Heer," Ritesh says, sending a silent signal for her to take Akshara away from there.

Heer just nods and moves towards Akshara, slowly pulling her away from the scene and out of the room.

"Akshi come with me.... Chal mere saath," she says as she leads her out of the dining hall.

"Heer..." Akshara starts to protest but Heer cuts her off.

"No Akshara," Heer says firmly. "This isn't about you or that family of yours. Vatsal ki reaction tum control nahi kar sakti. This is about him. Tu in logo se milke tujhe jo sahi laga woh kiya toh let Vatsal do whatever he wants jab wo apne "family" se milta hai," Heer tells her strictly, knowing that she is right and despite Akshara wanting good for everyone is wrong this time.

"Fine you are right," Akshara says and they wait there for them to come out.

"Vatsal," Vansh says as he straps forward and pulls his younger brother into a hug. After a second of staying there, holding him with no reciprocation, Vansh moves back. A sad frown on his face as he watches the same thing happen with Mimi. But instead of no reciprocation Vatsal physically moves away from her.

As soon as Suhasini hugged Vatsal he felt suffocated to be hugging the one woman that troubled his mom the most. He moved away from her in an instant, shocking everyone but Ritesh, who comes and stands next to him. Even the Birlas were shocked to see that.

"Vatsal kya hua bro?" Kairav asks, confused by his behavior.

"I am not your bro," Vatsal speaks up for the first time. His tone is so different from how they heard him talking before to Akshara, Heer, Ritesh, and even Abhi.

"Ye kya bol rahe ho?" Manish asks.

"Nothing wrong sir," Vatsal answers.

"Sir? Ye sir kya hota hai? Bade papa kaho" Suwarna questions.

"What else should I call him? I'm meeting him for the first time in my entire life" Vatsal states. softly, not wanting to anger himself more. Kairav was genuinely confused as to why Vatsal looked so mad. He expected Vatsal's reaction to be similar to Akshara's considering they both were away from the family. This reaction is not something any of them expected.

"Vatsal kya hua bacha?" Suwarna asks him softly, trying to figure out what is wrong with him. "Aur Akshara se to itne ache se baat kar rahe the? Usse kaise jante ho? Aur humse itna naraz kyu ho?" She asks the others agreeing as they were genuinely confused as to why he is behaving like this.