Characters

Hey guys!  This is the character sketch of the three most important people in the story.  Of course there will be many new characters, but I am confused if I should include a full character sketch for them or not.  I can do that or I can introduce all of them as they appear in the show.  Let me know what you think what I should do.

That being said, this is a fictional story and I have changed a few things.  Also I know a lot of you said Parth would be perfect for Ritesh and when I think of it he would be.  But I can't do that as there is a very distant connection to one of Parth's characters.  So I won't be putting him in as Ritesh, but you guys can always imagine Parth instead.

Thing to be noted:

Akshara was 6 when Kartik and Sirat passed away.

She left soon after.

Kairav was not adotped by Kirti and Naksh and doesn't know about Akshu's adoption.

Akshara has returned home for the first time after staying away for years (almost 20).

*********************************

Akshara Singhania: 26 years old. Was legally adopted by Keerti and Naksh after Kartik died, as they were her godparents. Attended the best school in Europe with her friends and siblings. Graduated from Harvard, top of her class. Has special interest in music, musical therapy was her second major in college. Halfway through her residency, came home on leave when asked by her brother, Kairav. A very emotional and sensitive person, loves everyone, loves to spread love. No one knows about her being a doctor or that she was adopted. Very protective of the people close to her. Misses her family very much. She is away from them for a reason, which will be revealed later.

  She is away from them for a reason, which will be revealed later

Ritesh Raheja: 27 years old. One of the biggest, yet youngest businessmen in the world. Holds the 1st rank in the hospitality industry, owning most of it or having shares in it. Attended the same school as Akshu, top of his class. Graduated from Oxford. One of the owners of the Raheja industry along with his siblings. A very calm person, loves his family and is protective of them, goofy and funny, but only with close ones. Very neutral and formal with everyone else, doesn't like double-faced and fake people. He is very straight to the point person, so comes off as rude, only Akshara can handle him. Missed Akshara a lot in the last four years.

 Missed Akshara a lot in the last four years

Abhimanyu Birla: 32 years old. Loves his mother and brother, Neil, more than anything in the world. Can do anything for them, even if it includes hating his own dad, who doesn't like either of the other two. A very closed off person until Akshara came into his life. Loves her very much, and can do anything for her. City's best cardiologist, one of the best ones in the world. He is very protective of those who are close to him, very respectful towards others, especially adults.  

*********************************

So, that's it guys.  Let me know what you think.  Please comment and vote.  I will try to upload the next part soon.

-Love,

Ruby S.