NEW CHARACTERS

Hey guys!  This obviously is not an update.  I am introducing some of the new characters that we saw and heard about in the previous chapters and some that will be entering the story soon.

ALL OF THESE IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR OWNERS AND I AM JUST USING THEM FOR THE PURPOSE OF MY STORY.

*****************************

Vatsal Singhania

26 years old. Gayu and Samarth's son. Brother of Akshu, due to being the same age, they are very close friends. He is a singer. One of the topmost A-list celebrities. Started his singing career when he was 14, then went into acting, but music is his first love. He is a very goofy, yet a very shy person, almost an introvert, except when with family, fans, and on stage. A very kind person, emotional, yet practical. Kind of like the male version of Akshu, but a bit more sorted and less sacrificial, unless it is absolutely necessary or for his family. Loves his family a lot. Isn't close to the Goenkas, including Vansh as he has always been away and Vansh never left the Goenkas. Loves his mom a lot, as he has seen her grow and work all his life. Always tried to keep in touch with his Nina (Akshara) when she had to leave 4 years ago. She was the one that never responded as that made her miss him (and everyone else) even more. Has a complicated love life (will know more soon). He doesn't speak Hindi, due to barely ever being in India and Gayu not forcing him either. He is happy and sorted in his life, was just missing Nina, but now that she is here, he is content.

----------------------------------------

Adhira Raheja

23 years old. She is a physiotherapist. Was living in India for some time recently, but due to happenings there she moved back to London. She is Ritesh's younger sister. Loves her family a lot. Misses Akshi, who is like her older sister. She is a compassionate person who cares about others, not just people close to her. She is nice to all, polite, and kind. Spends a lot on orphanages and old age homes. Owns a lot of orphanages as that's one thing that she believes in. Has been hurt romantically, her story will be revealed later (for those who know, Ishq Mein Marjawan storyline will be linked to this story). She will have her own journey. For now she doesn't want to come back to all the bad memories, but also doesn't want to miss her brother's wedding.