CHAPTER 5

Hey guys, here is the next chapter hope you like it, but before that an important message.

So I really wasn't going to add more characters than originally decided, but here I am doing this last minute.  I know many of you also are fans of Parth Samthaan.  I had previously said that there is a very indirect connection with one of his character, which was of Anurag.  The connection was with Sneha/ Kukki (Avneet's character)'s parents.  I always liked Prerna with Rishab for some reason, despite being a big fan of Parth.  That being said I have been watching the recent episode of KYY season 4 and I can't stop thinking about their story, so MaNan are a part of this story now.  So that means we are going to ignore that Parth ever played Anurag and he is going to be Manik in this story.  This is going to pick up at the beginning of season 4 where we find out they have broken up and their story will be stagnant for now as we find out more in the show itself.  They are just going to be here.  This might be one of the only added pairs that are going to be following their show story.  

And finally here is the character sketch for them:

Manik Malhotra

28 years old.  Ritesh's best friend since after he and Nandini moved to Denmark for his treatment.  They settled in London after that where they met Ritesh and Akshara along with the others.  Madly in love with Nandini, has been dating her for 9 years now, but have issues going on in between them right now.  They shifted back to India 2 years ago, settled in Goa.  Loves music and to sing.  He is a very well known singer in India.  His journey started in college with his band called Fab5 and now he is a solo artist.  Wants to be with Nandini, but misunderstanding are stopping him from approaching her.  He is a very angry young man type person.  Very protective and caring of the people close to him.  Has issues with his parents.  Now considers Singhania, Rajvansh, and Bajaj families as his own.   Very excited to meet Akshara as she is one of the only people that understand him despite his rude and angry act.

----------------------------------------

Nandini Murthy

26 years old.  A very innocent girl, madly in love with Manik, but also very stubborn.  Wants to get back with Manik, but like him, isn't approaching him due to misunderstandings.  Met him when she joined SPACE college, the one he attended with Fab5.  Moved to Denmark for his treatment and they both decided to move to India for their careers.  His singing and her work in space research.  She is a scientist, like to sing and music in general.  Best friends with Heer and Askhara ever since they met.  Loves them both very much.  Ritesh is her go to person when in problem with something Manik related, as Ritesh knows Manik the best (after Akshara) and he gives good advice.  Has made a deal with Manik to behave normal until Akshara and Karan's wedding so they don't stress others out.  Knows its not going to last long, but is hopeful.