CHAPTER 6

Hey guys here's the next part.  Sorry for the delay. 

Holidays are always hectic, but fun.  Anyways, Happy New Year to everyone and hope everyone has an amazing one.

Well here's the next chapter hope you guys like it.  And once again thank you so much for all the love and appreciation so far.

**********************************

"Bye Ro. Sambhal ke jana and come back soon," Akshara yells out as Ritesh gets in the elevator to leave for the airport.

Closing the door she heads towards the kitchen. Everyone else was still asleep and Ritesh had left to pick Vatsal up. She takes her phone and calls Aadi first.

"Hi Aadi," she says as she starts collecting materials for her breakfast recipes. As they continue talking Akshu allows the hotel service employees to help her cook breakfast, while trying to sort out the issue Adhira had.

"I get it. Tere ex husband ne bohot bura kiya, but you can't let that dictate your life forever. You know he clearly doesn't deserve you to phir kyu khud ki khushi uske wajah se kharab kar rahi hai. I mean K bro ki shaadi hai, you know you'll regret it forever agar tu uss din in dono ke saath nahi hoga to," Akshara says to her as she notices Abhi walking out of the room he slept in. She smiles at him softly, signaling him to enter the kitchen. He returns her smile and lets her know he'll be there in a minute.

"You are right Akshi, but it hurts," Adhira responds.

"I know it hurts, but this is life," Akshara responds, taking a minute to pause as she herself remembers the pain of life being unfair to her. "Anyways tu jo bhi decision legi I'll support you. Ro se main lad lungi, but just know you'll regret missing this," she continues to tell her.

"I know, I'll think about it. Thank you so much Akshi. I miss you," Adhira says.

"I miss you too," Akshara replies and they say their goodbyes before hanging up.

Akshara turns around to see Abhi leaning against the frame of the kitchen entrance.

"Hi! Good morning," she says brightly.

"Good morning," he replies cautiously as he remembers their conversation last night.

"You know kal ke liye I am sorry. I am sure jo bhi hua hai us main tumhari galati nahi hai and neither is it mine. It's all due to the situation, I am sure waqt ke saath sab thik hoga," she says, smiling at him while stirring the pasta in the big pot in front of her.

She spent the entire night feeling the guilt of her words to Ritesh. No matter what she was getting married to Abhi and not just for the family, but because she wanted to as well. She has decided to let go of all the problems and issues and enjoy these moments of their marriage.

"Anyways, tum taste karoge?" She asks him.

"Of course," he replies and watches as she gets a bowl and puts some of the pasta in it.

"You know bachpan se mujhe pasta bohot pasand hai. Main jab choti thi na tab matlab almost every other day mujhe pasta chahiye hota tha but as I grew up I realized main khud bhi baba sakti hi na. Every time mom se puchna ya phir house help se kehna, as if unhe pehle se hi kam kaam ho. I guess that taught me agar mujhe kuch chahiye ho to kisi aur se kyu puchna, main khud apne aap ke liye enough hoon. But that being said, main abhi uske bare main baat nahi kar rahi hoon. Ye mera favorite main banane lagi and jo Buddy ne isse taste kiya mujhe jyada ye pasta to usne hi khaya hai. I mean it's his favorite. Aaj wo aa raha hai to uske saare favorites bana rahi hoon," she rants to him, giving him a glimpse of his old Akshu.