CHAPTER - 19 PRINCE'S BIRTHDAY IT IS!!

Start from the beginning

Anirudh and Devansh were both so involved into the series that they missed it was past lunch time and they didn't have lunch. Everyone tried to make them eat but they both were refusing to do anything. Everyone gave up.

Akshara was this close to blast both of them. Abhimanyu had to step in. He winced looking at the place Anirudh and Devansh were sitting watching some creepy series with awful background music on its high volume not letting anyone work in the living room, popcorn scattered on the couch, coke tins crawling here and there, and those 2 didn't even care. He went to the transparent Tv screen and pulled the plug off bringing both of them to reality. One look at his wife and Siddharth, he understood they were doing it since long.

Devansh looked annoyed but gulped when he saw his bhaiyya staring at him with a straight face. Abhimanyu didn't need words to correct his brothers. He just gave a pointed look to the surroundings, Anirudh and Devansh started cleaning them in blink of an eye. Everyone bit back their smiles and went to do their works.

Devansh and Anirudh collapsed on the couch dramatically after cleaning their surroundings, meanwhile Abhimanyu brought food for both of them.

Abhimanyu sat infront of them and fed them. He looked at time. It was 2 in the afternoon. Party would start at 7. Everything was almost done.

Abhimanyu - Dev bacha, go sleep for 2 hours.

Siddharth caved in. He is annoyed that his bhaiyya didn't even say a word to both of them - Haa bacha. Jake aaram kar. Bahut thak gaya hoga aaram karte karte, nahi?

Abhimanyu warned - Siddharth!

Siddharth huffed and went away. His bhaiyya would never change.

Devansh was too much tired to protest. He went and slept. He didn't have enough sleep in the night too.

Abhimanyu glared Anirudh who was looking anywhere but at him - Care to explain, Anirudh?

Anirudh can differentiate fake anger when he heard one - Ab aap gussa nahi hai tho, dikhao bhi mat bhaiyya. I am no where at fault. It was you who ordered everyone to agree to Prince's demands. He asked me to give company. I gave. Ab ye bhi meri galti hai.

Abhimanyu whacked him hard - Don't show your advocate skills in front of me. I will belt you without a second thought.

Anirudh smiled - You will not do that bhaiyya. You are too sweet to belt any of us at this age.

Abhimanyu rolled his eyes but didn't deny.

Anirudh continued - Aap bhi thoda aaram karlo. Me and Siddharth will take care of everything. Go. You look like you need rest bhaiyya. Bhabhi ko bhi lejao sath mein. She didn't even sit for a minute since morning. Siddharth force fed her. Kaise workaholic pati patni ho yaar dono.

Abhimanyu retorted - Just like how you and your wife get locked up in libraries reading books, No?

Anirudh - Now stop taunting me, bhaiyya. Go have rest.

Anirudh left away. Abhimanyu shook his head and smiled at his brothers. Anirudh is no less than Devansh. He can just be thankful that Siddharth and Vikranth were more like him. God knows how he would have handled 4 of them if all were like Anirudh. The thought itself scared him. Running away is a better option than to handle 4 Anirudhs.

Party is on full swing. All the important people were invited. Abhimanyu left no stone unturned to celebrate his child's 20th birthday. His Devansh deserved every bit of it. Everyone frowned when all the lights went off. Abhimanyu was about to call Mukhtar when he heard Siddharth's voice.

Siddharth - Relax ladies and gentleman. Gabrane ki koi baat nahi hai. No one would dare to enter ROY Mansion and threaten your lives, would they?

The crowd laughed while Abhimanyu chuckled.