Time Flies When You're Having Fun - 26

Depuis le début

As for now, she will enjoy this time... this time with Enid.

Wednesday knew at some point... her goal would be accomplished soon. She needed Enid to get back the life she was missing out on... she needed Enid to get back the normal life she deserved living with her family and as a werewolf in California.

Wednesday knew deep down she couldn't keep Enid forever. She needed to return to her family... and Wednesday needed to return to her own.

As much as she favored staying away from home... she did in fact miss them. She missed her father, her mother, Pugsley even... her grandparents... and even Lurch. Everybody. And she knows for sure some part of Enid's family missed her very much.

Would she say if it weren't for her teenager hormones, she wouldn't be missing her family? Honestly, no. Wednesday felt like her inner soul was missing home... not her teenager hormones. Curse them anyways.

And returning to Enid's family... Wednesday knew that some dearly missed her.

If only... if only their homes weren't on the opposite sides of the country.

Maybe it is true? The connections that Enid was a missing student from Nevermore?

Maybe she can go to another school nearby? One that Wednesday could go visit, just for her.

Still, Enid doesn't even have all her memories back.

There were still puzzle pieces missing from Enid's past...

All Wednesday knew was how she was at a boarding school. Turned into a permanent werewolf after being disowned by her mother. All during a bloody sky.

Most likely, she was that student in the tower that Wednesday was roomed in.

Well... at least there was her second goal: to help Enid's memory return when she reunites with her family.

Then she could stay just a bit longer, before having to return back home to Addams Manor.

But then a large question arose...

Why hasn't anyone from Enid's family gone looking for her? Was the horrible mother disowning her that effective?

Wednesday mentally got a bit frustrated with her mind.

Was she thinking too much into this? Like the whole aftermath of getting Enid back to her home?

Maybe. She was trying to be realistic with the circumstances.

She will learn of these topics eventually.

For now... she will enjoy this time being with Enid.

She will relax in this time.

In this time of declared love, that Enid somehow managed to leave a mark on her. An indelible mark of bond and love.

~

"Wednesday... you love blood so you should love the new pool you're laying in! A pool of your own blood~" a distorted voice hissed.

It was her voice.

It was her voice... and it was herself crouched over Wednesday.

It was this damn nightmare again.

This damned nightmare in this bloody world... with hallowed screams screeching around the dark forests that surrounded her.

The sounds of tormented young, haunting her.