Like a Golden Retriever and a Black Cat, or a Raven? - 25

Comenzar desde el principio

Oh, from when she first met Wednesday-

Oh... that gutting feeling sank in, holy crap.

Time flies, huh? just a few months ago, Wednesday was insulting pretty much everything about her... but now? Well-

OMG, Enid let out a squeaked gasp when all of the sudden Wednesday pressed a small peck on her lips.

The goth pulled back away swiftly and looked back at Enid, "What is the matter?"

"Nnnnnnnnnnnno- nothing!" Enid laughed awkwardly.

But now? THAT! Wednesday went from "I'll bury you 6 feet under if you don't follow my rules," to just casually kissing me on the lips?!

Well, Enid was happy with this.

Her heart fluttered and she decided to give a kiss back.

She leaned her head forward and gave a quick little kiss on the Addams' lips, she pulled back with a proud smile, "We're even!" she giggled.

Wednesday just looked at her seriously, and then suddenly she was shuffling around and snuggling closer to Enid.

OMG, WENDS, WHY ARE YOU SO HUNGRY FOR TOUCH?! Enid didn't mind at all however, and just felt more happy inside.

Wednesday just cuddled closer to Enid's chest, nuzzling her head into the crook of Enid's neck, embracing more warmth.

Enid's arms wrapped around the smaller girl tighter- but comfortable.

"So... when are we getting up, Ms. Wednesday Addams?" Enid whispered softly. She found her hand gently brushing the back of Wednesday's head.

"When I want to... but of course when you want to," Wednesday's voice was muffled by Enid's wooly-night sweater.

"Well, I'll get up when you want to get up," Enid hummed, smiling as she found herself nearly falling asleep again. It was so comfortable that she was straightaway about to fall asleep.

"How about after we take a... what you people call... a snooze," Wednesday whispered.

Enid just hummed back in agreement, her hand continuing to softly brush Wednesday's hair as her eyes shut. She felt herself drifting away in a warm dream state.

Wednesday quickly followed too, her eyes slowly closed and remained shut... slumbering off shortly after.

Within a few quick moments... the ravenette and the blonde snoozed off, a tighter embrace around each other as dreams filled their minds.

Those dreams pulling them back to the kisses they shared last night.

~

Enid skipped in joy as Wednesday marched next to her.

Apparently the inn didn't serve breakfast, quite strange considering they served other times.

Oh well, Enid was just happy to be eating out with Wednesday again other than the inn.

They walked through the streets, passing by several townsmen doing their daily activities and some loose livestock running around.

The town seemed much larger than they thought, but that wasn't much of a problem anymore.

They passed by much taller buildings and more crowded areas for a bit longer until they finally reached the food market area, busy of course as always.