CHAPTER - 18 AHALYA OBEROI

Start from the beginning

Siddharth looked up when Devansh walked in and saw Ahalya. She looked like an angel.

Ahalya smiled at Siddharth. Siddharth found that smile very similar to his bhabhi. Now he understood why their Prince was full of Ahalya these days.

Siddharth forwarded his hand - Siddharth, Siddharth..

Ahalya cut him off - Vardhaan Roy, I know big B.

Siddharth was completely impressed. She was much more like him. Easy going and extrovert. They would just vibe fine. Just screw this hand shake. He surprised her by hugging her from side.

Ahalya didn't expect CM to be so jovial. Hell, she didn't even expect him to smile at her.

Siddharth - Ab big B bol hi diya hai tho, lets not be formal Ahalya.

Devansh smiled. Ahalya felt nice having a brother. She is the only child. Of course she had cousins who were more interested in money and spoilt brats. She liked Siddharth.

Ahalya - You are right. But are you sure Dev is your brother, because it took more than 1 week for him to talk casually like friends do with me.

Siddharth laughed. He was right. They both would vibe just fine with each other. May be more than that. Devansh scowled. But he was happy to see Ahalya bonding nicely with his family. But he is only waiting for his bhaiyya to accept her. His bhaiyya's acceptance matters a lot for him even to do friendship. She really is a great friend and he doesn't want to lose her.

Devansh - If you are done, lets go. Bhabhi bula rahi hai lunch ke liye.

Siddharth put an arm casually around Devansh - Chid mat, Dev. Just get used to it. Chal.

Nimisha and Vikranth were playing carrom board when Vikranth saw Devansh walking in with Ahalya. So this was his special friend. Ahalya smiled looking at them.

Ahalya went forward and hugged Nimisha. Nimisha was surprised. Ahalya - Hi bhabhi. This is Ahalya.

Nimisha hugged her back. She liked the girl.

Ahalya pulled back - Dev ne aapke bare mein bahut kuch bataya.

Nimisha gave a suspicious look to Devansh - Kya bataya?

Ahalya - Yahi ki aap use bahut chidate hai lekin pyar bhi bahut karte hai.

Nimisha smiled.

Vikranth - Hello Ahalya.

Ahalya - Hello bhai. I know about you. Mr. Vikranth Verma, IPS officer and Devansh's sounding box.

Vikranth didn't know Devansh would talk about him to his friends. He felt nice.

Devansh - Bhabhi bula rahi hai aap dono ko neeche.

Devansh and Ahalya went to Abhimanyu's study. Ahalya was little apprehensive of meeting Abhimanyu. She heard a lot about him and nothing she read made her feel easy. But the way Devansh talks about his bhaiyya and the way it is written in the articles, nothing matches. And truth to be told, those pictures in Magazines and News papers didn't even do 1% justice to him. He looked like a Greek God. Akshara bhabhi was one lucky woman. His aura was authoritative and screaming of power.

Abhimanyu looked up and smiled seeing Devansh coming in. He also saw a girl walking meekly behind him. She looked .... scared. He gave an amused look. What did she think of him?

Devansh - Bhaiyya, This is Ahalya, My good friend.

Ahalya didn't miss the tag Good Friend neither did Abhimanyu.