Lisa was immediately disappointed, she pouted and remained silent...

"Doll, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You don't seem too happy."

"No, I just naturally have a sad face." Lisa was a little pissed.

The corners of Jungkook's mouth raised ever so slightly...

He extended his hand and pinched Lisa's face. "Fine, I won't tease you anymore. I won't go to the company tomorrow, I'll be staying home and be at your service for the twenty-four hours. I'll only listen to your commands."

"Really?" Lisa immediately smiled in surprise.

"I am being a 100% serious."

"Then you can't go back on your words, you have to listen to me."

"Mhm, I won't. I'll listen to everything you say. Even if you want to do it seven times tonight, I'll die of exhaustion but I will still try to satisfy you."

"Ahem... What are you blabbering about!" Lisa's face immediately turned red.

Looking at Lisa's derpy face made Jungkook smile. His smile was relaxed and handsome.

"Now stop blabbering and give me my birthday present." Lisa extended her hands and demanded her birthday present with an unyielding attitude. She couldn't wait to see what present Jungkook had prepared for her birthday after being apart for seven years.

"Who asks for their own presents, aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Jungkook deliberately laughed.

"I don't care, hurry up and give me my present." This was the first time Lisa acted like a spoiled little girl. It was like seven years ago when she was irresponsibly spoiled by Jungkook, despite her acting unreasonably.

"Okay, I'll give it to you after dinner."

"Then I'll eat faster." After speaking, Lisa couldn't wait to begin eating.

After a seafood feast, Jungkook drove her to a place.

It was a place she had never been to before...

"Where are we going?" Looking at the unfamiliar route, Lisa questioned.

"I'm getting your birthday present," Jungkook mysteriously said.

"Stop joking, did you hide my present in a hole hidden in the mountains ?" Looking at the car head towards South Hill, Lisa jokingly asked.

"Sounds about right."

"You're so perverted..."

The two joked on the way and finally arrived at their destination after forty minutes.

It was really the South Hill area, it was said that this area was to be developed by the government in the future since it was home to some natural hot springs.

Around it was a golf course, a resort, and the biggest wetlands park. But most importantly, the mountain faced the ocean. If one was standing on the mountain, they could look down on the breathtaking night view of the bay and the city.

A while ago, rumor had it that JC bought the area already...

Seeing how mysterious Jungkook was being, Lisa felt like the rumors were most likely true.

"The rumors were true, right?"

"What rumors?" After parking the car, Jungkook pulled Lisa off the car by her hand.

"That JC bought the rights to develop South Hill."

"Mhm, my father bought the land ten years ago, but the government just started developing it in the last two years, hoping for it to become the most prosperous district."