"Well then, which is it?" confused, Lisa asked.

"It's... the Oh Corporation." Haruto whispered.

"The Oh Corporation?" Lisa replied in surprise.

"Noona, keep it down! If Mom found out about this she would surely go pick a fight with them. Remember when that Nancy and her mother came in a couple of days ago? Our mom chased them out, so maybe they're taking revenge on us?"

"Humph. Nancy doesn't have that much power..." Lisa turned around and walked out.

"Noona, where are you going?" Haruto called out after her.

"To show them they shouldn't mess with us!" Lisa got into the car, floored the gas pedal and arrived at the Oh Corporation's Headquarters.

"Sehun, you asshole. Get the hell out!" Lisa swore out of anger. She knew the Oh Corporation was now almost entirely ruled by Sehun, so he must know about the forced demolition and relocation.

"President Oh.. I'm sorry, this lady was too agitated and I couldn't stop her..." the female assistant apologized, again and again.

"It's fine, you can go now." Sehun waved his hand, gesturing for her to leave seeing Lisa standing in front of him, ragging with anger.

"Sehun..."

"Hey, if it isn't my sister, Lisa. To what do I owe the pleasure? Come, sit down."

"Stop talking bullshit, were you behind the forced demolition and relocation?"

"Calm down. Come, let me tell you everything, but sit down first, okay?" Sehun was abnormally patient towards Lisa.

Lisa looked at him with an icy expression and then sat down unwillingly...

"Do you want coffee or tea?"

"I'm not here to drink tea with you..."

"Not just anyone can come here and drink tea with me you know?" Sehun laughed.

"Stop beating around the bushes, are you purposely targeting my family?"

Sehun didn't respond. Instead, he turned around to pour Lisa a cup of coffee. He stirred the coffee with a tiny spoon.

"Adding sugar and milk to coffee makes the texture better. Here, try it out, how are my blending skills?"

Then, Sehun passed the cup of coffee to Lisa.

"Sehu..."

"Shhh... don't say anything, let me take a look at you. Hey, have you been too stressed out at work, or working too many night shifts? You have dark circles under your eyes."

Lisa unconsciously touched her eye bags...

"You're only 24 years old, don't work yourself to death like a senior surgeon. The hospital will never award you for your hard work, your health is the most important thing. On your way out, remind me to ask my assistant to get you some of the company's newest eye masks."

"Sehun, can you stop changing the subject? I'm asking you about the forced demolition and relocation."

Lisa couldn't take it any longer...

She was always calm and collected, but for some reason, every time she saw Sehun, his face would piss her off, and she would become a dangerous dynamite...

"Oh right, that, I knew about it... but it wasn't my decision."

"Stop pulling my leg, you're the boss of Oh Corporation, you call all the shots. If it wasn't you, who else would be the mastermind behind all this?"