Lisa took a deep breath and stepped on the gas once more. The car roared forward...

"Boss! She's coming for us!" the driver in the white van screamed, his face grew pale in merely seconds.

The people on the white van all jumped off as Lisa sped towards them.

They ran towards the side and watched, almost in slow-motion, as Lisa smashed through the van. The van instantly became almost unrecognizable.

Lisa sighed in relief. It was fortunate the van came from a lesser known and inferior brand and was made in China, therefore, the quality was more than concerning. Lisa's Sedan, on the other, was made in Germany. With years of experienced crafting and quality assurance, her car was not as heavily impacted as the van.

"Boss, she's getting away!" one of the men yelled out in the Honda business van.

"Don't worry, she won't get away."

The boss smiled coldly in the Honda, seemingly to already have something planned...

Lisa kept on driving, passing the white van, and arriving at the entrance of a village.

She could scream for help once there were people, surely the villagers would help her.

Just as she sped towards the village entrance, a small girl who looked to be five to six years old ran into the middle of the road. She wore a red sundress with her hair in a pair of piggy tails and a lollipop in her hand...

Lisa gasped and quickly stomped on the brakes, stopping the car just three inches in front of the girl.

She was that close to running her over...

"Oh, how did you get here, honey? It's so dangerous! Come with mommy." A female villager appeared immediately, picked up the girl, and quickly walked away.

Seeing Lisa's car come to a stop, the men in the Honda said contently, "Boss, that was amazing! The villager was willing to risk her child's life for merely few bucks, haha!"

"Enough talk, go and get her."

The people from both vehicles walked up shortly, all nine of them, each with a metal bat in their hands.

"Miss Lisa, if you may." The boss walked over and politely opened Lisa's car door, gesturing his arm for Lisa to get off the car.

Lisa kept her silence and walked out. Everything looked to be previously planned since he even knew her name.

"Gentlemen, have I wronged any of you?" Lisa smiled.

"No, but you offended our friend."

"Oh? Would you care to explain who your friend is? Perhaps I can explain myself to her."

"There's no need for that. My friend has a rather nasty temper and asked us to teach you a lesson."

"Oh, well then. I know everyone here is for the money. How much did your friend give you? Let me go, and I will double it. Deal?"

"You'll double it?"

"Yes, double." Lisa nodded.

"Haha, I'm afraid you wouldn't have enough. My friend paid three million. Would you be able to afford that?"

"Three million is indeed a large sum of money." Lisa downcasted her eyes in thought, pulling up all the possible names that would have a malicious intent towards her. Dahyun, Nancy, Sooyoung, or even Taecyeon?

None of them would fit the profile. Dahyun, for one, didn't have this much money.

Nancy, on the other hand, still needed her help. This surely wouldn't provide any benefit to them, and lastly, Nancy was not a generous person that would spend three million like this. It wasn't her style.