69

Chapter 69

Xie Jingyun retracted his weapon, looked at the trembling group of people at the gate, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you all right?" The

man who called out Yunying's mind went blank, and his eardrums could almost hear the beating of his own chest.

He pushed aside the huddled tourists in front of him, staggered to Xie Jingyun, firmly grasped the young man's hand, and kept scanning his face.

"Yunying!" He murmured unconsciously.

Xie Jingyun was silent for a moment, and said with a smile: "No."

"You are!" The man raised his voice, and in order to prove his words, his hands fumbled wildly on his body. He ruthlessly left the expensive haute couture suit on the ground. The buttons snapped open.

The man pointed to a penetrating scar on his chest: "Look here, the insects almost tore me in half, you saved me, I will not mistake my savior, you are Yunying!" Other tourists also

responded Coming over, he surrounded Xie Jingyun in shock, Xie Jingyun even saw someone pinch him severely, grinning his teeth in pain to be sure that he was not dreaming.

"Yunying!"

"Isn't Yunying dead?"

"Xie Jingyun...Jing Yun...I should have thought of it earlier, I'm so stupid!"

"Ah, ah idol, no, male god!"

"You're not dead... ...Great, you didn't die woooooooooooooooo!" "

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

It's safe, you guys go, go out and find the guards, I need their help."

The tourists wiped their tears and looked at each other, they were just ordinary people, and staying here would only add to the chaos: "Little garden director... Yun Ying, you Be careful, I will contact the M6 ​​defense forces when I go out."

The man who was the first to recognize Xie Jingyun's identity led the other tourists, and walked away step by step. Xie Jingyun lowered his head and kicked the bug's corpse, very disgusted: "The queen is quite smart." A

small spaceship hovered over Jingxi for a circle, He slammed into the square directly, smashing to death countless bugs who were showing off their might.

Xie Jingyun was dumbfounded, and when he kicked his foot on the spot, only afterimages remained: "Fuck Chisu, do you want to dismantle my Jingxi!" Crouching in Xie Jingyun's mind, 001 was surrounded

by countless codes and data, and his voice lost its former agility. : [Defense mode is on, please host to fight back. ]

...

The guards stationed at M6 received an emergency alert, and the liaison officer reported it immediately after receiving the message.

"How could it be M6! And it's a lively place like Jingxi!" Xingchang anxiously walked around in the office.

A series of orders flew out, and soon, one-third of the planet's defense forces were dispatched, and they stepped on the small battleship to Jingxi with a serious expression.

On the way, all the soldiers couldn't help showing worried expressions. Their hope on M6—Jingxi Holiday Park, might have been turned into wasteland. How are the tourists inside? Is the director safe?