68

Chapter 68

"Brutal—"

the sharp voice exploded in his ears, Xie Jingyun, who was eating breakfast, was dizzy from the blast, he swallowed the bun in his mouth and looked back, the handsome bald eagle and black starling jumped together, beating hard Can't be handed over.

Feathers were flying all over the sky, but their master not only didn't stop them, but turned around and ran away with the plate in hand: "The ashes have fallen into the bowl, we have to beat them outside." The bald eagle is about the size of a black mynah, extremely fierce, and its sharp claws tear it apart

. Unfolding the mynah's feathers and flapping its wings vigorously, the mynah couldn't beat it, so it could only run away, scolding: "Little dwarf, jump up and hit me.

" A paw went over and almost blinded its eyes.

Black Mynah: "Short! Fierce girl!"

It scolded over and over again, making Xie Jingyun dumbfounded. If the awakened spiritual body is a bird like a starling parrot, there is a certain chance of being able to speak, but he didn't expect that the little one who just awakened yesterday Something scolds people for being able to slip like this.

Xie Jingyun broke two pieces of bread and put them in his hands, raised his voice to stop them from killing each other: "Do you want to eat the bread?" The

two animals looked at each other, ignoring each other, and flew to Xie Jingyun's table one left and one right, lightly Gently pecking at the bread in the palm of the young man, this little piece of bread was not enough to fit between their teeth, but the two animals ate very carefully.

"Only the boss can make them so obedient." Ke Hao sighed.

Bai Ying snorted coldly, and stared hard at her bald eagle, the mental body was not as worried as its master, it could do whatever it wanted, and had been coquettishly whining by Xie Jingyun's side since morning.

From a certain point of view, the spirit body can also truthfully reflect the mood of the owner. Ke Hao laughed at her for being less courageous than a bald eagle.

The bald eagle didn't eat enough and wanted to eat with his mouth

open. Xie Jingyun clapped his palms and smiled and said, "No, I'll feed you meat at noon." ."

Xie Jingyun raised his forehead: "Okay, okay."

The two team members usually couldn't tell, but they didn't expect that their mental bodies were fighting like fighting cocks.

Xie Jingyun was so busy with the awakening of the whole people, the master chef in the staff cafeteria felt sorry for his little director, and changed ways to prepare delicious food for several people every day.

Xie Jingyun sent the empty plates to the back kitchen, and the bald eagle followed subconsciously. Its half-human height was both a shock and a hindrance. It did not fly in the cafeteria, but walked on the ground with its wings on its back and two paws.

Like an old man taking a walk.

"Hahahaha!"

Ke Hao slapped the table and laughed wildly, almost rolling to the ground at the end, and the others couldn't help laughing, but Gu Ji Baiying was here, at least he didn't laugh so wildly.

Bai Ying couldn't bear to look directly and turned her head, bent her elbow and slammed Ke Hao's stomach hard.

She also didn't expect that the bald eagle, the overlord of the sky, would look like this when walking, with its wings behind its back, its body leaning forward, and its feet running happily forward.