16

Chapter 16

The words of those three girls reminded Xie Jingyun.

Since vegetables can't use the picking mode of Baiguolin, let's just use vegetable seeds to find a way.

Dean's research continued to bring good news. The fruit saplings and vegetable seeds sent over had germinated and grown normally, which gave Xie Jingyun great confidence.

Taking advantage of the fact that the vegetable processing factory was running at full capacity to encourage the vegetables to set seeds, Xie Jingyun ordered a batch of small boxes on Xingwang.

The boxes are of different sizes, the small one is only as big as a palm, and the big one is big enough to hold a watermelon.

Xie Jingyun didn't know what material it was made of. When ordering, he specifically requested that the box must be light-proof.

The box in his hand was light yellow overall, and the thin box body was a bit like a thick piece of paper in the 21st century, with the word Jing Xi printed on it in pale green seal script.

When designing the box, 001 suggested printing the avatar of the host on it.

The small system is plausible. With the appearance of the host, people will buy it even if the box is empty.

Xie Jingyun didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he felt that the little guy had a very thick filter for him, how could anyone be willing to spend money to buy an empty box just for the avatar on it.

After much deliberation, Xie Jingyun printed Jingxi's name on the box as an advertisement for himself.

The box was neatly packed when it was delivered by the courier robot, Xie Jingyun stared thoughtfully at the robot going away.

Interstellar Future's robots are highly intelligent. Although they cannot deter tourists who deliberately make trouble, they can do many other chores!

He slapped his forehead, thinking that it was not good for him to catch the employees and squeeze them hard.

"Lingling, let's order twenty robots!" Xie Jingyun raised his hand excitedly.

Robots will not get tired, do not need to rest and eat, and an energy bar is enough to support their activities for a day.

001 wondered: "Is there so many?"

One robot can do the work of thirty normal people, and it would be too much for the host to order twenty.

"Believe me, it's not much at all." Xie Jingyun swore, turning his gaze to the flat packing box next to him.

Assembling boxes, stuffing prizes, shuffling the order, and recycling... If these mechanical tasks are done by ordinary people, it will not only waste time and energy, but also cause fatigue. It is better to hand them over to robots. Can start working right away.

Like the main star Energy Star and the industrial planet rich in mechs, robots can be seen almost everywhere. The m6 planet is small, and the pace of living and life is relatively slow, so robots are rarely used.

Opened Starnet and found a reputable merchant. Xie Jingyun ordered twenty robots with a wave of his hand. After ordering, he almost burst into tears when he saw the small money in the account that was instantly halved.

If you don't make money quickly, you will become a pauper again.

The yellow Maomao car started up with a bang, and carried the little director to the courtyard.