65

Chapter 65

Coant is the vice president of the Imperial Academy of Sciences. Although his prestige is not as high as that of the president, he is also a very popular high-level figure in the empire.

In the last second, he swore to everyone in the camera that the cause of death was an unknown fungus, definitely not a bug. Under the gaze of hundreds of millions of viewers in the next second, it was revealed that Coant had already been parasitized.

Even the high-ranking officials of the empire were not spared...

Then there were many videos on the Internet, nobles, officials, rich second generations... Within a day, the death toll was as high as thousands!

The sheer volume is frightening.

The Rota Empire fell into chaos, and countless civilians began to flee.

Scorpius is the editor-in-chief of the largest short video website in the empire. When Mr. Lamb died in the X01 port a few days ago, he felt that it was a big news, so he kept following up.

Scorpius was also present at the press conference, witnessed Coant's death with his own eyes, and a worm crawled out of his mind.

Yes, that's the bug!

At this point, Scorpius would be really stupid if he believed the fungus excuse.

Leaving the chaotic venue, Scorpius' heart was beating wildly, and there was a lingering uneasiness that made him very anxious. Instead of going back to the company, he returned home to pack clothes for his wife and children.

In the car, his wife hugged the child and asked puzzledly, "Where are we going?"

Scorpius turned on the autopilot of the suspension car and stared at the newly uploaded video by Zhinao. out of his guess.

"The empire is not safe, let's go to the federation." Scorpius replied without raising his head.

Arriving at the border between the two countries, Scorpius looked at the impenetrable road, the ear-piercing whistle blasted in his ears, and he kicked the car resentfully: "Fuck!" The

man in the car next to him honked his horn vigorously, his head Stretched out of the window and yelled: "Go, what the hell is going on with you, don't go away, don't get in the way!"

Someone yelled loudly: "What can I do if I don't go ahead!"

The scene of being parasitized is too terrifying, and the suffocating feeling of approaching death is enough to make people lose their minds. Seeing that the team has not moved for a long time, a black car The suspension car started up to the maximum speed and crashed directly into it.

One after another, the suspension car was like a bison, lowering its head and ramming it unreasonably. There were screams of despair from a woman and the sound of a child crying from inside the hit car.

A red hover car couldn't stand it anymore, turned around and rammed into the black car, pinning it firmly against the guardrail, and the chaos stopped.

The worst thing is that someone shouted in front:

"The entrance is closed, and the Federation refuses entry to the citizens of the Empire !

" Crashing past, they broke through the guardrail, crossed the long bridge, and gradually entered the federal territory. The slowly rising protective cover blocked the impact of all the suspended vehicles, and many people burst into tears. A man stepped down from the suspension vehicle, tore the buttons of his clothes hard, and almost took them off. He explained to the border guards incoherently: "I am not parasitized, you see, I am healthy, please let me go, I will go If you are in the Federation, you must stay in the room honestly and not run around, please..." He was about to kneel down to the soldiers. The soldiers couldn't bear it, but they still didn't take back the protective cover. The specific situation has not been investigated clearly. They can't let any imperial person enter the federation. Whether it was crying and begging, or swearing, seeing the soldiers remain unmoved, most people were desperate. The crowd gathered more and more. I don't know if there were any insects parasitized inside. Everyone didn't dare to delay outside and had no choice but to return home.