57

Chapter 57

Talost's affairs are far from over.

Even though he was sentenced to death, it did not appease the anger of the interstellar people.

A hundred years ago, the Zerg invaded silently and took the lead in occupying the energy planet, forcing the Rota Empire and the Noah Federation to lose the opportunity and retreat steadily.

The interstellar attack weapons all need ore energy as power. After the energy star was occupied by the Zerg, the soldiers had to pick up cold weapons and fight the bugs at close range.

When the war was at its worst, the Rota Empire and the Noah Federation could only retreat to the main planet and watched other planets fall one by one. The daily death list was shocking.

The hard shell of the Zerg can withstand artillery fire, and the sharp fangs can penetrate armor... They have a special spiritual link. The Zerg queen can mobilize all the troops without going to the battlefield.

It wasn't until the Empire and the Federation used dozens of planets as bait to trap the Zerg Queen, who needed a lot of food during the spawning period.

The attacking artillery fire was blocked by the successive Zerg soldiers. As time went by, the soldiers became more and more tired, but the Zerg on the opposite side was endless.

It wasn't until Yunying searched for a gap, dragged the Zerg queen and blew himself up, and the soldiers fought back vigorously, and then the dawn of victory ushered in.

The light brought by Yunying is the direction to lead everyone forward.

Therefore, whether it is the empire or the Federation, as long as they have experienced those difficult years, they will regard Yunying as a god.

Talost was greedy, killing Yunying's companions for the sake of spiritual power, it's like a soldier charging outside, but you are desperate to kill his family members.

How could the interstellar people not be angry!

After Tarost was imprisoned, countless people walked out of the house, office workers, student parties, mercenaries, adventurers... For the first time, they let go of their prejudices against each other, twisted into a rope, and marched in countless streets to protest, hoping that the empire can go all the way. Live streaming of the execution.

The empire wanted to turn a blind eye to it. After all, Tarost was the second prince of the empire. It would be a scandal to arrest someone. If the entire execution process was broadcast live, it would be like throwing the face of the royal family on the ground and letting others step on it.

The silence of the empire angered the common people. They gathered in rivers and came to the periphery of the palace to sit in and demonstrate.

Discussions were also taking place in the imperial palace—

those in power in high positions in the empire gathered together, all of them with dark faces, as if they were sitting on needle cushions.

The person in charge of the military department opened his eyes wide, and he was not angry: "Your Majesty, Talost is cruel and scheming. He is really not worthy to be the crown prince of the empire. Please remove him from the royal family and deal with it fairly." The president of the scientific research institute:

" His Royal Highness is also for the supreme glory of the empire. Although he is unscrupulous, it is understandable that the death penalty is a bit harsh." The

head of the Propaganda Department said with a sad face: "Your Majesty, the reputation of the empire is declining sharply. Please make a decision early." "