63

Chapter 63

The battle between the old and the new came very suddenly, and everyone who fought was caught off guard.

Just when everyone thought the battle would last for a long time, the ubiquitous smell of gunpowder disappeared without a trace.

Confused ordinary people, Xie Jingyun heard tourists complain more than once.

The cool breeze in the middle of the night takes away the heat of the day, and when the sky turns white, Xie Jingyun will come to the Blue Lake to fish with a fishing rod, and sometimes he will bring Bai Ying and Ke Hao, and the three of them will squat by the lake, staring at the morning float with all their attention. Fish out of water.

"Boss, why can't I catch any fish?" Ke Hao asked with a bitter face.

Bai Ying next to her snorted coldly, showing the two fish in her bucket unobtrusively.

Xie Jingyun raised his forehead: "Are you ADHD? Fishing needs to be calm, don't move around all the time, the fish is not biting the hook, why are you mentioning it?" Ke Hao's expression was awkward: "The float obviously moved.

"

"It was caused by the wind and the water waves." Xie Jingyun remained expressionless.

Xie Jingyun taught Bai Ying and Ke Hao to fish in order to let them slow down and learn how to live. Unfortunately, Ke Hao is like a thorn in his butt, he can't sit still.

"Little Director, it's rare to see you fishing today." The tourists who came here immediately after the opening of the park greeted Xie Jingyun with a smile.

These people brought their own small benches, and the fishing gear in their hands was bulging, which seemed to contain a lot of fish food.

Xie Jingyun's eyes were shocked, as if he was looking at a group of fools: "Old man, are you going to fish for a day?"

July is the hottest time of the year, even if there are willow trees by the lake for shade, you can't stand it for a day.

An elderly old man next to him laughed happily, moved a small bench and sat beside Xie Jingyun, hung up the bait, and swung the hook into the water: "You can just call me Carat. Since Jingxi opened, except for the few days when the small director closed the park, I came to Jingxi more punctually than clocking in at work."

Seeing Bai Ying next to Xie Jingyun, Carat nodded kindly, and asked Xie Jingyun, "Is this your friend's child?"

Xie Jingyun has a good relationship with veterans, which is known to all. The last baby face looked almost like a student, so it's no wonder that Carat misunderstood it.

"This is my family, Bai Ying, Ke Hao." Xie Jingyun introduced to Carat with a smile.

Carat's eyes stayed on Ke Hao's scarred face for a moment, nodded without asking, but said another thing: "Speaking of which, a few days ago, the old and the new were pinching like fighting cocks. I was afraid to see it. It's all right now, the two sides have cleared up their suspicions, and the little director has a way."

Xie Jingyun's smile deepened: "Actually, everyone's nature is not bad, but each has its own persistence, and it's just that we haven't communicated well, and I haven't done anything." "

Online Those young people are now clamoring to teach veterans how to learn mechas, and they also want to try armors, so that's great, try them all to find the way that suits you best, blindly denying is the most stupid way." Hearing this,

Carat Wondering: "You are so young, little director, why don't you learn mecha?"

Xie Jingyun said confidently: "I'm retired. And I'm good at speed, mecha and armor will only affect my speed of killing insects."