8

Chapter 8

Under the urging of tourists three times a day, Xie Jingyun finally nodded and agreed to let Baiguolin go.

The tourists wept with joy, these days are like years.

The Baiguo Forest is located behind the Blue Lake, and it takes a long time to walk there. The sightseeing cars and bicycles of the ecological park have come into play.

Needless to say, most tourists are interested in bicycles.

Sightseeing cars, there are small six-seaters suitable for families, and large twenty-seaters suitable for groups. They are more like a series of small trains that can seat more tourists.

Bicycles are directly rented, as are small six-passenger sightseeing cars, but you should hire a driver for the series of small trains.

This kind of large sightseeing car is too long, he is afraid that tourists will drive into the lake!

After several days of training, these drivers really got started. They stopped at the square of the ecological park, waited for the tourists to be full, and then drove slowly to the Baiguo Forest.

A seat in the sightseeing car costs 100 star coins, and children under 1.2 meters are free. Tourists are very happy to pay, but they feel unhappy after the sightseeing car starts moving.

"Hi, can you drive faster?" An impatient tourist urged from behind.

What if the fruits are picked up late?

In front, the driver turned the steering wheel slowly, and said helplessly, "This is the fastest speed."

Dududu——

behind, a sightseeing car in the shape of a small train greeted them, and the children in the car clapped their hands happily and laughed.

Tourist: "..."

It's better to run by yourself.

The driver added comfortably: "The scenery of the ecological park is so beautiful. Every day you come here, you will have a new experience. Some things need to be savored carefully. If you run over in a hurry, you won't be able to see the scenery on both sides."

He was not used to driving at the beginning, and the slow speed made him itchy all over his body like ants crawling. After a few days, he became more and more used to it. The oncoming wind can take away the hustle and bustle of the big city, making people calm and pay attention to the little things in life. surprise.

The tourist said embarrassingly, "I'm afraid that the fruits of the Baiguo Forest will be picked by the tourists who arrived first, and there will be nothing left when I go there late." The

driver laughed loudly: "Don't worry about this, such things will never happen."

The tourist asked curiously: "Is there a lot?"

"Yeah, I can't finish it in a day without driving!"

The area there is several times larger than the Blue Lagoon!

Bypassing the Blue Lake and passing the staff dormitory, there are fewer and fewer pedestrians on the road, wild flowers bloom on both sides of the road, and unknown vines climb tall trees, like silent guards leading everyone to the endless Baiguo grove.

There are countless fruit sculptures at the entrance of Baiguo Forest.

These fruit-shaped replica sculptures come to life, and at night, the interior of the sculptures will glow to act as night lights.