4

Chapter 4

It took Xie Jingyun a lot of effort to convince the customer service that he was not teasing her.

He really wants to order a batch of super old tour cars.

After sending the styles and requirements to the customer service, the young lady who was on the verge of collapse couldn't help but say: "May I ask, dear, do you run a kindergarten?"

Xie Jingyun: "..."

The blue lake is very big, Just fishing is too wasteful.

Confirming that this store also accepts other orders, Xie Jingyun ordered another batch of bicycles and small water sightseeing boats, which are divided into two types: pedal and automatic.

The area of ​​the resort is gradually increasing, and the director alone may not be able to do it. Xie Jingyun wants to take advantage of the free time in the morning to complete the recruitment.

The requirements are not high, experience and patience are preferred. Sightseeing car driver... By the way, we need more powerful security guards!

Xie Jingyun has no experience and can only explore step by step, so he wants to find experienced employees. In the future, there will be more tourists and various problems will come one after another, and the staff need to be patient and tolerant.

Not to mention the security guards, he believed they would be available soon.

When the director was handling chores, the gate of the ecological area was surrounded by people.

Several guests who were camping yesterday were stunned, and grabbed the people next to them and asked,

"How do you know about this ecological park?" There were only a dozen guests yesterday, but today the number has increased by a hundred times. What did the director do?

The man who was caught was excited, stretched his neck and squeezed forward, and took the time to answer: "I came to watch the live broadcast, and I almost didn't make an appointment." At the beginning of the live broadcast, he really didn't believe it. Later, when

tourists appeared, he thought it was a trick. He only believed it when the child whose finger was caught by the crab screamed.

Because he knew the child's grandfather.

During the war, the squad leader of the 6th Division of the 19th District Reconnaissance, and a veteran who has won the third class of merit - Mi Xun.

He admired every soldier and mercenary who went to the battlefield to kill the Zerg, and he didn't believe that these people would follow along to deceive others.

Xingwang will push the live broadcast room to the residents of this planet according to the location. He lives in another city in m6 and came here before dawn.

"Wait, make an appointment?" The camping tourists yelled, "What appointment?"

The man wondered: "You don't know? The owner here opened the appointment in the early morning, and the quota is only 5,000. I almost missed the appointment." The

tourist quickly turned on the smart brain, Jingxi's account did have a reservation channel, so he clicked twice without giving up.

[Sorry, the quota is full, you are late! ]

Tourist: "..."

Fuck, squatting all night for nothing.

[叮咚——]