62

Chapter 62

The hedgehog-haired boy obviously didn't forget about Xie Jingyun's support for the veterans. He snorted coldly and turned his head to look at the sea in the distance, like a childish ghost who was angry with an adult.

Xie Jingyun didn't care. He was wandering around the beach with a bucket in his hand and a small shovel, occasionally squatting down to shovel twice, and throwing something edible into the bucket.

Opening the reef, the swimming crab spit out bubbles and waved its big pincers. Xie Jingyun's eyes lit up, and he grabbed the crab's cover and checked it over and over again.

......very fat.

He happily threw it into the bucket, and continued walking, passing by to pick up a lively fish, because it had too many bones, Xie Jingyun threw it back into the sea with disgust.

The young man picked up all the way, until he came to a place where there were no reefs and no goods to pick up. The waves rolled in and rolled up countless fat sea fish to his feet.

The tourists who were rushing to the sea next to them looked envious. The little director picked up wherever he went, and then looked at their empty buckets. The comparison between people can really piss people off.

Before he knew it, Xie Jingyun was followed by a bunch of little tails.

Xie Jingyun asked helplessly, "Why are you following me?"

Many tourists had erratic eyes, and they followed behind trying to pick something up. Unfortunately, there were so many people that they couldn't even pick up a conch.

"Little director, let me teach you the secret of catching the sea, how did you find the seafood?" Someone asked boldly with a smile.

Xie Jingyun was confused: "Are you still looking for it? You can see it when you lower your head. There is a blood snail lying at your feet."

This is how he drives the sea.

The tourists were sour. The little garden manager is really blessed by God. All spiritual bodies like him, but they can harvest a bunch of seafood just by walking around.

Did he save the galaxy in his previous life?

I have to say that the tourists are the truth.

Following the little headmaster, there was no leak, but there were more and more lemons in his mouth. The tourists quickly dispersed and ran to a place far away from Xie Jingyun to comfort their fragile hearts.

Xie Jingyun smiled: "Aren't you leaving?"

The six young men babbled and said nothing, pushing and pushing Miller out.

yesterday.

The hedgehog-haired boy and Miller are students in the same school. The school is on holiday. After learning that Miller is going home, the hedgehog-haired boy has the cheek to follow him, along with his classmate Skinny Monkey, the girl Weiwei and others.

Arriving at the beautiful M6, several students wanted to vent their depressed mood recently.

"Miller, please recommend something fun nearby." The thin monkey asked with his arms around Miller's neck.

Miller avoided Jingxi very considerately: "M6 is Jingxi's base camp. The greening and vacation projects here are among the best in Interstellar. You can visit some places with good ideas. Do you want to play games or enjoy the scenery?"

In the past six months, the living environment of M6 has risen sharply, and the population has increased to 200 million, all of whom have moved back for retirement. The planet's life rhythm is slow, the scenery is magnificent and there is no pollution. The entire planet is united as never before, and vigorously develops tourism.