The novice father had little contact with his son because he was on business trips all year round, and he was overjoyed with a kiss. After getting up from the ground, he wanted to ask Xie Jingyun where their swimming pool was.

At this time, the child found the cicada slough in the bushes, and he picked one off curiously. The slightly transparent golden cicada glistened in the sun, and the child quickly grabbed his father's hand.

"Dad, what is this? It's so beautiful, light and fluffy, and its shape is very unique!" "

Wow! There are so many in it, can I pick some for my classmates?" "

Dad, Dad, that cicada slough is too tall. No, why don't you give me a hug."

"Dad..."

"Dad..."

The novice father's smile froze on his face. Looking at his son's cute little face, he suddenly felt that the sound of zier wa zi wa came back, even worse.

The child's mother came over with a smile, and gently wiped the

cold sweat off the man's forehead : "What's wrong with you?" Holding his wife and crying: "I'm sorry wife, you have worked hard."

He only endured it for an hour before he couldn't take it anymore, but his wife endured it for five full years!

The child ran to Xie Jingyun's leg, grabbed his sleeve and asked naively, "Brother Gardener, what is this?"

Xie Jingyun squatted down and explained to the child seriously: "This is the shell that cicadas cast off. When they were young, they couldn't fly. You can only have wings if you shed the shell."

The child ran to happily pick the cicadas, and the couple came over and asked where they could go swimming. The family of three got together and wanted to have a good time. I want to see the spoils I got in exchange for my life hanging by a thread.

Xie Jingyun explained to the man with a gentle smile: "Oh, I plan to open a new area next to the ecological park, and it will be completed in about a week. Then you can enter for free, any time." The child's father rubbed his hands excitedly: "New

area ?!!!"

"Well," Xie Jingyun slowly nodded amidst the surprised gazes of the two, "it's the sea."

Xie Jingyun did what he said, and really sent a net of cicadas to Jingxi Restaurant.

Several master chefs in the back kitchen looked at the rather ferocious-looking cicada and gathered together, almost kneeling down to Xie Jingyun in worry.

"How to do this?"

"It's not a problem to do it. You can always find the most suitable one after steaming, frying and frying. The problem is, even if it is done, will anyone dare to eat this thing?" Eating bugs is like eating

shit The same is unacceptable.

Everyone was disgusted by this metaphor, and their claws were numb to the golden cicada in a net. They looked left and right, but they didn't want to take over this drudgery.

The curly master was the first to retreat: "I'm good at steaming and cooking. This thing needs heavy oil and salt at first glance. Come here." "Why did the

little director come up with this idea and get angry with the tourists again?" "

Help, tourists Why do we have to pay for the pot!"

Several chefs who are good at frying and stir-frying looked at each other, rolled up their sleeves with mournful faces, and started to dry, brushing vigorously with a brush to clean the mud in their claws first.