The severe pain in his ankle made Tarost's eyes black. He curled up on the ground and kept screaming. In the silent dungeon, there was a piercing chill.

Xie Jingyun kicked the two broken feet on the ground, and said slowly, "You can hold you in your arms. If the treatment is timely, you can take it back."

Taloste's face was pale, and his fingers trembled for a long time, unable to say a word. Xie Jingyun didn't care about the bloodthirsty stare, and pointed to the closed doors on both sides and asked, "Where's the key?"

Taroste lay on the ground and said intermittently, "I... don't know!

" I want to experience Bai Ying's methods," Xie Jingyun winked at the girl, "How about chopping off your hands this time, and then apply some poison, then the treatment cabin will not be able to save you, and you can only crawl on the ground from now on."

Bai Ying raised the knife: "I want to cut more."

From the time Bai Ying and Ke Hao reappeared, Tarost knew that he failed to kill them last time, and at the same time confirmed Xie Jingyun's identity. He closed his eyes, no longer Luckily.

"The controller is on the guard's chest."

Ke Hao looked around, and took off a badge from the chest of an unconscious guard. He put the badge on and stood at the door. With a beep, the closed door opened, revealing the inside Scared men and women.

"Ahhh, let me go! Your Highness, please let me go!" Someone subconsciously cried and begged for mercy.

They were all covered in bruises, and they were whipped beyond human form. A few weak girls fell in the corner, and their life and death were unknown.

Screaming and begging for mercy were mixed together, as well as the stench of blood and urine, Xie Jingyun frowned, not knowing how to speak. Seeing this, Bai Ying slammed her fist hard on the door.

The loud bang made these people hug each other like small animals that had been strangled and shivered.

Xie Jingyun waved his hand: "Let's go."

He hated nobles and their arrogance, but these people were all guests who opposed Tarost's launch of the Star Destroyer, and they didn't want to agree with Tarost's excuse of framing them, so they were locked in the basement Tortured inhuman form.

Only then did Xie Jingyun lend a helping hand.

When these people heard Xie Jingyun's words, their eyes widened in disbelief, and they couldn't wait to run outside. Some people passed by Taroste who was covered in blood, and couldn't help kicking him.

After everyone left, Ke Hao took back his brain with satisfaction.

Xie Jingyun: "It's recorded?"

Ke Hao patted his chest to assure: "Well, it's all recorded, where shall we go next?"

Xie Jingyun squatted down, staring at the sweaty prince of the empire: "You will deceive the mental power, intercept and kill Where are the records of the Yunying team members?"

Talost said weakly, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows: "Don't pretend to be stupid. Ke Hao said that you have a collection habit, and that you framed and killed members of the Yunying team will be enough for you to be complacent for many years. Where is the thing?

" The pig is not afraid of the posture of boiling water, and even if it is bitten to death, it is unwilling to speak: "I don't know, you should kill me." "