Xie Jingyun heard the regret in Chi Su's words, and he glanced at Chi Su: "How could it be so simple, ruining my reputation is my goal."

And the deaths of Ye Qing and Lanying should also be counted on Taroste's head , his team members... two excellent team members, who were charged with star robbers until their death, Xie Jingyun will never let Tarost feel better!

...

Bai Ying heard piercing screams, she opened her eyes, staring at the chaotic crowd.

The neighing of insects sounded in the distance, she turned around, and the slums housing tens of millions of human beings had been reduced to ruins, and someone was lying under the ruins, desperately stretching out a hand, hoping that passers-by could save him.

The approaching insects made people overwhelmed, and no one was willing to stop and remove the stones from the man.

Bai Ying ran over, and the man called out for help in surprise: "Help me, please help me." The

girl bent down to remove a piece of gravel, picked up the bread that the man left behind, turned around and fled to the distance with the large army .

The huge force pushed her hard from behind, and the girl fell to the ground. She could only curl up her body to protect her head, preventing herself from being trampled to death by the chaotic crowd. Even so, she still tightly guarded the moldy bread.

When everything subsided, Bai Ying opened her eyes, and what she saw was not the rescue army coming, but the sharp fangs of the Zerg from top to bottom.

A fierce light flashed in the girl's eyes, and she picked up the stone and threw it viciously. The food's resistance before it died completely enraged the insect. Its sharp front pincers pierced into the girl's abdomen, ready to tear the girl in half.

Knowing that she couldn't escape, Bai Ying stuffed the bread into her mouth hungrily. Every time the worm turned its pincers, her face would distort. Even so, she still wanted to eat the bread, and she wanted to be a dead ghost.

With the blood gushing out of her mouth, the girl finished eating the bread, closed her eyes and quietly waited for death to come.

The girl's eyes widened as the strong wind swept in, but she only saw the worm falling down in pain, and a warm embrace caught her.

The young man wearing the eagle-pattern mask complained in a headache-wrenching tone: "I'm not good at comforting people, bastard. I'd rather go to the battlefield to kill bugs than comfort me." While complaining, he opened the first-aid kit and skillfully handed it to

Bai Ying After bandaging the wound, he nodded with satisfaction: "The technique is good, and the first actual combat was a complete success. Do you still feel pain, kid?"

Bai Ying said with a blank expression, "It hurts

to death. " Topic: "Let's go, I'll take you to the transfer station, there are people there to help you go to other planets."

Bai Ying didn't expect it, she was born and raised in a slum, she had no money and no identity, even if the transfer was just a transfer from a slum. In another slum, I still have to struggle to survive in the mud, running around for a piece of moldy bread every day.

"Can I follow you?" The girl looked at her blood-soaked clothes, and finally found a piece of blood-free cloth on the inside of her arm. She wiped her face vigorously there, revealing her delicate baby face, "Just give me something to eat , you can do anything to me."

The young man stepped back a few steps like seeing a ghost, and encountered such a thing on the battlefield for the first time, he waved his hands at a loss: "Girls must know how to protect themselves, these words cannot Nonsense."