The Noah Federation stated that right and wrong are still unclear, and they only hope that the soldiers will recover as soon as possible.

Slippery and not slippery, people can't catch a little handle.

In this short contest, someone has tasted it.

【How do I feel that the Rota Empire is eager to accuse Xie Jingyun, while the Federation is delaying time? ]

[Double, this word is used well, and it directly implies An Cheng's dirty water. ]

[No, no, I really have this feeling. Rota gave me a very urgent feeling. Who is real and who is fake between An Cheng and Xie Jingyun, I have to go to court for the judge to judge. Now Rota killed Xie Jingyun for stealing, It's just urgent. ]

[That's right, once the evidence is released on both sides, we will distinguish who is right and who is wrong, and they are just labeling themselves now. ]

Xie Jingyun thought the same way. He sorted out a detailed information on the spiritual body overnight, and planned to go to the court with An Cheng. In this kind of court involving the people of the two countries, the judges and jurors are absolutely fair. That said, there is also real-name voting.

Xie Jingyun had enough information, so he wasn't worried that the judge would have selfish motives.

As for the lawyer...

Chi Su recommended someone to Xie Jingyun, and told him directly that this person was trained by him to deal with the Chi family's affairs. Xie Jingyun believed in Chi Su's vision, and soon handed over the information to Zhong Yu. lawyer.

The next step is to just wait patiently. Jing Xi currently does not receive tourists, and only has an army of black lions. Xie Jingyun simply did it himself and trained a group of soldiers until they screamed. When he was alone, Xie Jingyun was a little curious

. What's wrong.

The main star Rota Empire.

The majestic palace was brightly lit, and in the emperor's bedroom, the footsteps of the attendants who came and went came to the ground silently, even so, it still woke up the imperial ruler in the tent.

"Taroste?"

The attendant hurriedly bent down, fearfully saying, "Your Majesty, the second prince has not returned yet."

There was no movement in the tent for a long time, and the attendant retreated lightly. When they came outside the palace, the attendants looked up at the sky, feeling very strange.

The second prince of their empire is very filial. Since His Majesty the Emperor fell ill, he has been actively looking for a cure and has been guarding his father every step of the way.

A few days ago, His Majesty was furious when he learned about the theft of spiritual power, and his old illness relapsed. Why did the second prince leave in a hurry at this time?

The second prince, a filial child whom the attendants cared about, was hugging left and right on planet A1.

Although planet A1 is not as good as the main planet, it has four distinct seasons and a pleasant climate. Many dignitaries build palaces and gardens here, and live a luxurious life every day.

The hierarchy here is strict, and Tarost is the second prince of the empire, and the palace he built is in the central area with pleasant scenery. The manors of the imperial nobles are like stars arching over the moon, protecting the second prince's palace in the middle.