When he grew up, he chose his favorite school. His mother worried that the heavy studies would overwhelm him, so she forcibly revised his choice, and even asked someone to teach at home alone, isolating him from the whole world.

From childhood to adulthood, what Su Yu hated the most was 'going back with mother' and 'bringing the young master home'.

For the sake of a healthy body, the stubborn Su Yu stood up straight, and slowly followed behind everyone, one step at a time, slow but firm.

"There are signs here." The veteran in charge of investigating the situation shouted excitedly.

Everyone gathered around and read the short introduction over and over again.

[Welcome all tourists to the Mosquito Rainforest. You must find the Mosquito Egg to get the key to get out. The Mosquito Egg is the size of a sesame seed and is stored in a transparent test tube. Please come on. Friendly reminder, the magic mosquito likes a humid environment. 】

Su Yu's friend Kameng touched his chin and said to himself: "What is a magic mosquito?"

They have checked the Insect Kingdom, and so far they only know that there is a Butterfly Valley in the Insect Kingdom. The beautiful scenery is simply incompatible with the horror paradise.

It is said that only a dozen children have entered the Butterfly Valley, and they don't know what's in it. Those children were ordered by the head of the garden, and they kept silent about the experience inside.

It has caused a lot of discussion among outside tourists, and all kinds of brain holes have been opened.

When they were grouped just now, Carmon noticed that half of the people were assigned to Butterfly Valley. You can ask them when they come out.

"The magic mosquito...is it related to mosquitoes?" Su Yu scratched his cheek, almost took off the sign and groped carefully.

Carmon was overjoyed: "You know?"

Su Yu nodded embarrassedly, "I usually read more complicated books. There is an introduction in the Encyclopedia before the war. Mosquitoes are a kind of bug that can suck human blood." Behind

Su Yu There was a commotion in the crowd.

A scumbag who doesn't like to read books. Carmon is terrified: "Suck human blood?"

No, no, no, this is absolutely not allowed!

There is not much blood in the human body, and if it is really sucked, it will become dry in seconds!

Moreover, most of the worms are two or three meters long, and their mouthparts are thicker than fingers. If they really poke into the body, they can't even keep the flesh.

Su Yu understood that Kamon had misunderstood, and shook his head quickly: "No, no, I didn't expect it to be as scary as I thought. The bugs in the world before the war were not scary at all. Don't be afraid.

" Those native insects could wipe out the human race.

Someone eagerly asked: "How big is that kind of mosquito?"

Under the suspicious gaze of the crowd, Su Yu raised his hand, pulled off a hair, and held it up to introduce to everyone seriously: "The mouthparts of mosquitoes are probably less than one inch long." centimeters, the thickness is about the same as a hair, and you can imagine the rest."

In short, it is definitely not the stitch monster in your mind.

The hair-like mouthparts are less than one centimeter... Everyone analyzed it, and the mosquito should not be big.