The height of three meters caused a large blind spot in the field of vision. When turning a corner, the bug with only one leg left stumbled and stumbled. But because the other leg was in Xie Jingyun's hand, it wobbled and hit the ground again.

It feels like a poor little slippery foot on the ice.

The young man burst out laughing, the anger that was on the verge of erupting in his heart was like a leaking ball, he shook his head, his movements were much gentler.

In order to prevent tourists from being frightened, Xie Jingyun chose small paths along the way, and when he encountered tourists, he would block the bugs to the corner. If anyone asked, he would repeat the same words again.

Arriving at the small black room where the cosplay was played, Xie Jingyun pulled the katydid to the back door, poked the fluffy hind legs angrily, and said lightly: "Go in." Only the back door can

accommodate the huge size of the katydid, Xie Jingyun guessed However, the reason why the katydids did not cause panic is also because they went through the back door.

The black compound eyes looked at the young man with a face as heavy as water, and obediently entered the small black room, with a pitiful back, looking back three times at every step, as if he was not going to 'remove makeup', but to the execution ground.

Xie Jingyun is very simple, just put away the protective mask and combat uniform with the cloud eagle pattern. He leaned on the door frame, folded his arms and looked thoughtful.

Not long after, the man who entered the small black room by himself came out, and it was indeed Chi Su.

After removing the hideous appearance of the katydid, Chi Su calmly pushed the door and walked out with his hair unkempt, as if he wasn't the one who fell into the lake and was covered with water plants.

Xie Jingyun cut to the chase: "Why do you pretend to be a bug?"

Chi Su, what do you want to do?

"Let's go to other places to talk." Chi Su didn't allow the young man to refuse, and took his wrist and walked towards the blue lake in the distance. Xie Jingyun struggled lightly, but Chi Su's strength increased a bit.

Away from the noisy crowd, the two came to the blue lake and sat on the floor. Xie Jingyun raised his hand to signal Chi Su to let go.

Chi Su let go of his hand as if nothing had happened, and stared at the calm Blue Lake through the lens: "I saw that boy could even play an ape, so he tried other species."

Xie Jingyun elongated his tone: "Is——? I I don't believe it!"

Yes, he didn't believe a word of it.

Chi Su won't be so boring! He is not a person who is overwhelmed with curiosity when he sees apes, he is definitely lying!

The young man approached sideways: "I've known you for so long, I know exactly what kind of person you are, you don't want to say that I won't force you, but I just hope you don't lie to me."

When Chi Su heard the words, a faint smile flashed in his eyes: "Well, I'm just ringing the alarm. If you live comfortably for too long, you will easily die when danger strikes." What does this mean

?

The energetic black eyes narrowed slightly, and the young man subconsciously looked towards the distant square, where the role-playing tourists were still playing around.

Chi Su will not be aimless. He said that tourists will be at ease for too long, and they will die when danger comes... This danger is definitely not the danger brought about by Chi Su acting as a bug...