Ugh!

A few friends who couldn't rub the sand in their eyes suddenly bent over and vomited.

Back in the ring, when you killed Miller, you didn't realize that you were classmates with him.

Miller raised his eyebrows. This was an opportunity that he had been seeking for several days. Hong Lei wanted to pick peaches, but it was impossible...

Xie Jingyun stared at the young man with different expressions, and said, "Follow if you want."

Hong Lei was overjoyed , glanced at Miller provocatively.

Thriller Paradise and Ecological Paradise are two distinct worlds.

The ecological park is sunny and full of laughter and laughter. Every visitor is full of enthusiasm for life.

When I arrived at the Horror Paradise, there was silence, and even the sunlight that fell on my body carried a lingering coldness. In particular, the expressions on the tourists' faces that they regard death as home, make people wonder if this is a place where bones are buried.

Xie Jingyun led the students down from the car, walked around the doll's house, and passed the fantasy house. A grotto was quietly hiding in the corner, and the dark hole seemed to be a silent invitation.

"Brother, director, what is this place?" Miller swallowed, and subconsciously grabbed Xie Jingyun's corner.

Although he pestered Xie Jingyun to awaken his spiritual power, it didn't prevent him from feeling afraid of these places.

This is an unopened area, and without Xie Jingyun's leadership, no one can enter.

Amid the uneasy expressions of the students, Xie Jingyun came to the front and bent slightly, making a welcoming gesture: "Welcome to the Insect Kingdom."

As soon as the words "Insect Kingdom" came out, more than a dozen students exclaimed in unison, His eyes were burning in the direction of the grotto.

The grotto was pitch black, making it impossible to see the specific situation inside. A group of little guys who had never been on the battlefield, rightly regarded this experience as an outing, and happily lined up to enter the entrance of the cave.

In the darkness, the flickering red light suddenly exploded, making people unable to open their eyes. When the light gradually subsided, everyone took away their fingers blocking their eyes, and the emerald green forest made people stunned.

"Isn't it the insect kingdom?" Miller was dumbfounded.

With the word worm, they thought it would be the same as the invading worm described in the book, with a body shape of three to four meters high, ferocious pincers, corrosive mucus, and a strangely shaped body like a suture monster.

Wherever those damned things go, no grass grows, everything corrodes, and once they set their sights on a certain place, no matter how beautiful the environment is, it will become a wasteland within a month.

But here, it is too beautiful.

The green hills are occupied by ancient trees, and the clear stream flows happily from the valley, and pebbles of various shapes can be vaguely seen in the stream.

"Brother, principal..." Miller subconsciously wanted to pull Xie Jingyun's sleeve, but when he stretched out his hand, he found nothing. Apart from his classmates, there was no one who made him feel more secure.

Hong Lei sneered: "Miller, you'd be in such a panic without your lord, you're so shameless, as long as you beg me, I'll awaken my spiritual power later, and I can protect you." Miller gritted his teeth: "Then let's