Xie Jingyun was a little worried by the girl's voice like a mosquito.

This child is too introverted, won't he cry when he enters later?

"Are you a student in an ordinary school?" Xie Jingyun couldn't help asking.

The girl shook her head lightly: "I'm Weiwei from Mecha Academy, and I'm in the same class as Miller."

Mecha Academy?

Xie Jingyun squinted his eyes, he really couldn't be judged by his appearance, the girl who could blush at every word could actually drive a tall mech, the huge contrast made Xie Jingyun look at the girl with admiration. A group of students became more and more outrageous, and even said 'I must tear the insects with my hands after awakening', Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows, and raised his voice and asked, "Have you seen

insects?"

I haven't seen anything like this before, and I'm so bold as to say that I want to tear bugs up with my hands.

The thin monkey who was talking eloquently froze when he heard the words, and raised his eyebrows to argue with Xie Jingyun. When he saw the young man with his chin propped on one hand in the corner, his aggressive words suddenly stuck in his throat.

Thin Monkey had never seen Xie Jingyun, so he pulled Miller's sleeve from behind, and he lowered his voice: "Who is he?"

Miller raised his forehead, pretending that he didn't hear Skinny Monkey's question, and turned to chat with other friends.

Or maybe a casual friend of Miller's.

"I've never seen a bug, but I can analyze it." The thin monkey coughed and puffed up his chest: "You are an ordinary person, I can take you to see the mecha next time, it is a miracle comparable to bugs, With the addition of a spiritual body, it will definitely be able to beat all bugs."

A look of 'I don't dislike you if you haven't seen it'.

Young people all want to receive the adoring gaze of everyone, and the thin monkey is no exception, especially the young man is so good-looking, and his gentle and harmless temperament is particularly attractive.

Next to him, a classmate who had already recognized Xie Jingyun's identity was lying on the table, laughing out of breath from time to time.

Xie Jingyun stood up in a leisurely manner: "Okay, since you're curious, I'll take you to see it." The

young man got up first and walked out, and a group of classmates quickly followed, only the thin monkey asked confusedly: "Who the hell is he?"

Weiwei said softly, "He's Jingxi's director."

"Ah?!" Skinny Monkey was dumbfounded.

Recalling what I said without shame, a gust of hot air swooped down from the soles of my feet and instantly spread to the top of my head, making me dizzy.

The thin monkey turned around twice, seeing his friend going further and further away, he gritted his teeth to keep up.

Oh, isn't it just bragging and being slapped in the face? As long as you have a thick skin, you can pretend that nothing happened.

Xie Jingyun was like a teacher who took the students on a spring outing. When he arrived at the place to count the number of people, he found that there was one more student.

"Why are you here?" Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows.

Hong Lei was calm and composed: "I heard that Director Xie wants to show the young people. Miller and I are classmates, so I also want to join in the fun."